Sign in to follow this  
StillKirok

General Marvel Discussion

24 minutes ago, GustavoLeao said:
Boa noite ! Good night !

The End Of THE DEFENDERS? Future Marvel TV Shows Are Unlikely To Be Released On Netflix

It appears as if the era of Marvel TV shows on Netflix is nearing its end as a new report on the possible Disney/Fox deal reveals that they'll be heading to Disney's planning online streaming service.. Oh, crap !

Sad to say, but even though I have Netflix I’ve never watched any of them.

I watched Jessica Jones and three, I think, episodes of Daredevil and that's it.

I don't really care where they go beyond the fact that I don't want everything FOX to go to a new platform that I would have to consider ponying up money for, as I like my Family Guy and stuff like King of the Hill and early Simpsons. 

7 minutes ago, GustavoLeao said:

Crap, I loved JESSICA JONES, DAREDEVIL, LUKE CAGE and THE DEFENDERS ! MARVEL rulez !!!!

Thats Disney for ya !

Gus

I feel you. I don't like the idea of what appears to be the near future in that, "Hey, I like, Simpsons, Family Guy, Star Trek, The West Wing, and Friends. That means I might actually have to pay for 4 separate platforms."

We are careening towards everyone with an individual IP putting it behind their own paywall.

Edited by prometheus59650

scenario   
17 minutes ago, prometheus59650 said:

I feel you. I don't like the idea of what appears to be the near future in that, "Hey, I like, Simpsons, Family Guy, Star Trek, The West Wing, and Friends. That means I might actually have to pay for 4 separate platforms."

We are careening towards everyone with an individual IP putting it behind their own paywall.

It'll just go back to DVD. Before streaming, you had to have the DVD's (and vhs earlier) if you wanted to watch what you wanted when you wanted to.

I liked all the Marvel shows on Netflix except Iron Fist. My favorite was Jessica Jones. 

12 minutes ago, scenario said:

It'll just go back to DVD. Before streaming, you had to have the DVD's (and vhs earlier) if you wanted to watch what you wanted when you wanted to.

I liked all the Marvel shows on Netflix except Iron Fist. My favorite was Jessica Jones. 

True. I like the convenience of streaming, but I'll abandon it from their services if I have to. At this point the tech is there for you to have all that stuff on your own on your own sever at home or buy what you want on Vudu and such and just have it from there.

Including CBSAA we have three and that's the upper limit, and we're dropping CBS as soon as S1 ends. 

Edited by prometheus59650

A really fun Brazilian TV Ad (circa 1978) starring Bill Bixby as David Banner and Lou Ferrigno as the Hulk. Both actors travelled to Brazil to film this TV Promo for Santista Jeans thanks to the high popularity of THE INCREDIBLE HULK TV Series here. Ah the memories.......Good nite, boa noite !

2 hours ago, GustavoLeao said:
A really fun Brazilian TV Ad (circa 1978) starring Bill Bixby as David Banner and Lou Ferrigno as the Hulk. Both actors travelled to Brazil to film this TV Promo for Santista Jeans thanks to the high popularity of THE INCREDIBLE HULK TV Series here. Ah the memories.......Good nite, boa noite !

That is awesome! :laugh:

It’s funny they were in Brazil as the 2008 “Incredible Hulk” movie’s opening sequence took place in Rio de Janeiro. :thumbup:

Sign in to follow this