Sign in to follow this  
GustavoLeao

AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Teaser Trailer

I'm starting to think that Marvel can do no wrong these days...

I'd love to ask Stan Lee and Avi Arad, "How's that pact with the devil working out for you two?" :giggle:

James Spader! Allan Shore from Boston Legal as a badass robot thing! The only this that would be ridiculously more awesome is if Shatner as Denny Crane was in there somewhere!

James Spader! Allan Shore from Boston Legal as a badass robot thing! The only this that would be ridiculously more awesome is if Shatner as Denny Crane was in there somewhere!

I only know him as Dr. Daniel Jackson! lol

Anyone catch the Pinocchio quote from Ultron at the end there? Nice little Disney reference.

"…now I'm free, I got no strings on me." ;)

Nah.

That's Michael Shanks. :)

Nah.

Not the one I am thinking of! ;) Shanks was Mk II.

Nah.

Not the one I am thinking of! ;) Shanks was Mk II.

I think they both did the character pretty well in the end, though I freely admit that, for the first couple of seasons of the television show Shanks was trying really hard to parrot Spader.

This is true...and I do not think they could have picked a better actor to carry on the role. I really liked the evolution of his character over the course of the 10-11 years.

Spader has menace down to a delicious science.

I've always found science to be rather delicious myself... :giggle:

We've come a long way since riding dinosaurs up and down the grasslands 5,000 years ago. :P

Damn that was really great. I wonder what the circumstances are between

Tony's Hulk buster armor versus the Hulk in the streets. Did Ultron or Scarlet Witch take control of the Hulk or did he simply lose control?

Very good trailer. Was going to wait until Agents of Shield tonight, but I figured, "what the heck."

The only thing missing is using Quicksilver to tie into the X Men franchise, but sadly, that's not going to happen due to various rights issues.

Very curious as to what we are going to see from Hulk. Sure looks like he's getting it on with ScarJo.

Not bad.

This definitely looks better than Thor 2 and Iron Man 3.

It will also be VERY interesting to see how this will tie into Agents of SHIELD.

I'm hoping we'll at least get a Coulson CAMEO.

I'm hoping we'll at least get a Coulson CAMEO.

As far as I am concerned....if Fury is in the film (which he is), then Coulson should be as well....considering what happened in AoS.

Sign in to follow this