Hello Morn again,

I take... take.... take in life...

I really do want people around,

but I am too self centered to keep them here,

I am full of myself...

here I go on and on...

there are some real good people out there

people who actually care,

I want to care... I really do, but sometimes I wonder if I am capable.

anyways I bore you with this its no wonder I am so lonely passing this dribble...

Ael   

Its way to cold here, and it got that way far to fast!

Im also worried about a friend who I havent heard from in a month. Its very unusual not to hear from her this long and I hope nothing is wrong.

Another friend thinks she may have cancer, and is getting test results back today. I hope its only good news...

HerbieZ   

Dear Morn. Ok. You are in a house with an alcoholic. The government or any of it's services can't do anything about it. The alcoholic constantly demands you buy alcohol for them. Literally, as you are trying to work, will come and bug you every 5 seconds and i mean will not stop pestering you. The alcoholic has a history of stealing money and pawning possessions to pay for alcohol. The alcoholic will also go to all nearby relatives and family friends asking for money. You buy alcohol for them and as they get more drunk, they become argumentative. Tell you that you are worthless, that it is all your fault, make your life a misery etc. They can't be reasoned with as you watch the alcoholic (knowing or unknowingly) systematically tear into every member of your family and break them down. The next day, it happens all over again. So. What would you do?

SLWalker   

Dear Morn:

I am really sick of batshit crazy people online.

It seems like you can't turn a corner without hitting two or three of 'em.

Kinda getting old.

Yeah.

Arcos   

Engineer...

Forgive this one, who is himself very disturbed at times. He is trying his best to overcome something. His pursuit of wisdom has led him to a point where wishes to help people who are hurting achieve peace and continuance... even still he is realizing that in that continuance those beings will do things in thier pursuit to destroy very many beings in existance... still his love for this level of existance and the people which raised him is such that he desires to go on... his continuance and pursuit extremely costly to the lives of many creatures. He will do everything he can to help others and limit his destruction, but he knows very much that his mere presence destroys entire worlds... infact his entire life stream destroys others for self preservation... as long as he remains in existance he will inevitably destroy... his will to leave life is strong, but feels he must surpass something inward to achieve it... even still he wonders connects with those around him... hopes to better thier lives... make them feel comfortable with thier surroundings and help them look for ways to limit thier destructive ways....while in search for last himself. He loves people like yourself. Who are on different quests... the whole time learning very much, but ultimately destroying... he believes this happens on all levels of existance... he can nor will do nothing about it... except try to connect be a friend, smile everyonce and awhile... and at times loose sight of pursuit, and at times rant on the internet as he tries to make sense of what is being sent his way.

people out there are probably undergoing the same thing... don't give up. we all struggle in life... we do bad things... kill to survive... have life issues that arise conflict with others... try to work past what life has thrown you, and make a connection, understand they have problems, but maybe work to help them work past them, or learn to accept thats how they are, but we are all in this together... the body becomes like a virus, to the larger whole... unavoidable on all levels... our existace just as thiers... is at the core a preservation of self... explore... discover.. work past it, change for the better... but I too am learning somethings we can not change.

Arcos   

Herbiez... now you are learning alcohol is a dangerous substance... yet to deny would be to make the choice for someone else... he/she is obviously too hurt by the chemical to change himself... emplore him/her to change for the better, tell him you do not wish to give up on him/her... as I am seeing you do not... but his/her current state of existance has become dangerous to self and those who you attempting to help grow and nurish(family/chosen living partners) bond with and learn from... his bond is precious to you... but in time as he/she will learn the good of the many outweighs the good of the one... and your group exchange must continue... ask him nicely to give it up, you may continue to help him find a place to reside... but you at the core now seek survival... that is apart from the alcohol he/she is expirementing with and evidently failed to acheive mastery of.

morn, one who drinks may tell you his own rendition of a story or just listen... this one thinks he is doing well by just listening to us.

Arcos   

HerbieZ... I struggle with my drinking of fluids. does not matter which one of the ones I have chosen... alcohol... sometimes but the danger is too great for me to consume quantities above more then one beer... the nature of the alcholic drink is the inability to decide when you've had enough... this is potential the problem, but the other problem is our hedonistic behavior for pleasure... this is an exploring thing you have fun with the feeling beer gives you so you want more... if your into fantasy, you might think of alcohol as a magical substance that puts a "spell" on you... you are charmed not to know when unless you surpass the spell with forsieght or previous limit. but science seems to clearly explain this spell to be the effects of alcohol on the brain. cellular consumption the key particular its travel to the neurons. He has shown he does not set a limit... nor has the strength to stick to it, becuase of this effect... the willpower to overcome must be acheived in either case... or he will inevitably not succeed and fall deeper into addiction... making his reaction to the chemical, destructive to you and those who you have arranged continued sharing arangements... if you wish you can continue to help, just as I said find distance... just as beings of those infected with viral beings sometimes are placed at distance... be a doctor if you wish tell him "Were putting you on quarenteen. limited interaction until you've acheived success at managing your addiction... that doesn't mean were not your friend... but you need to get better before we can hang out with in the same manner as before." sorry, speak to him as you so wish... kinda pictured this kinda of situation by someone.

HerbieZ   

Thanks Arcos. Ideally if things were simple this could be done easily. It's probably possible but at this moment in time I think I have come to terms with the fact that this is my Kobayashi Maru.

Arcos   

well quarenteen might be achievable in many levels... q-net for example... this one believes this was q-s attempt to stop the further progression of a what appeared to be like a viral life form in the body of the universe... or as he put it "brutally savage race... not suppose to be where they were with out some form of mental awakening" Picard aimed to prove this asked for a test.... so Q did his best to inspire picard to look beyond his present self... and expand his place of mind, yes he could it seems as all good things seems to indicate... expand to the point of one realization... a test of man's ability to grow as picard had suggested they had... very insighful...

Tone720   
moms cancers back :thumbdown: the DR said it will be sooner than later, what ever the Heck that means, they found a tumor on her x- ray, god i going to lose my mom, very sad endeed :(

*hugs*

Had same thing happen earlier this year. Sucks that stuff like this happens at all :( :sad:

Ael   

Hey Morn...

Thumb is a little sore today. Thankful I dont have good quality chef knives, or I would be missing half my thumb...

>_<

moms cancers back :thumbdown: the DR said it will be sooner than later, what ever the Heck that means, they found a tumor on her x- ray, god i going to lose my mom, very sad endeed :(

That's awful!!! :( ((hugs))

Ael   

Morn...

I am worried about a friend. Every day, for almost 2.5 years straight, we played an MMO together. We were each the reson we stayed with the game. We had a great time playing, anywhere from 3 - 8 hours a day (the 8 hour sessions were rare, but fun!). We decided one day to try and use skype while playing...her PC insta crashed and wouldnt come back on. She emailed me from her boy friends computer later on to let us know that her PC was dead and a friend from work was going to have a look.

That was 2 months ago. She has not once been in game, and neither I, nor Casey or another of her friends in game, have gotten any return email to the ones we have sent. She has our phone number as well, and there have been no phone calls. We are scared for her. We are close friends and having 0 word from her is making all of us worried and scared.

Ok, situation two, Morn...

I am almost desperatly sick from the depression of missing someone. I consider them very close to my heart, and contact hasent been possible in the last 6 months. Im just feeling very down about it all...

The backs of my eyeballs hurt, my head is throbbing and I feel like it's going to pop off like a pressurized bottle cap! :narn:

Ael   

^ Ow. :confused:

I think Im getting sick. Im achery,almost threw up last night and nearly had to go to the ER because I couldnt breathe. Glad Casey had some of his albuterol layin around. Feel tired and out of it with a scratchy throat. Blah...

Morn, I have been desperate for a job in the Theatre, Film and TV dept since before it even opened!!! And now one's come up but it's on a lower grade than mine, so means a drop in salary. I feel that I should just go for it, I mean, happiness is more important than money isn't it? But my OH has to reapply for his job, what if he doesn't get it and there's me taken a job with less pay?!!

Course, if I apply and I don't get it I will descend into the depths of despair at having my dreams shattered, if I can't get a lower grade job I've no hope of a higher one!!

Still, I think I should just go for it don't you? Take a chance, the dept really is fantastic and I get so excited just thinking about the chance to work there. Not that long ago James Cromwell was there giving a lecture!!! I just have to work there - wish me luck!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy:

Mishi   

@Madam

Go for it. Happiness is worth its rewards in gold pressed latinum!

Dear Morn,

Would you be so kind as to go to my classes for me and deal with all the group projects? This week is just so busy. All I want to do is to play around and explore these forums more! I will offer you 1 bar of gold pressed latinum!

Ael   

I swear, Im going to lose my thumb one of these days! It seems to happen only when I am cutting onions, but last night I cut a chunk out of my thumb again! Almost had to gog et stitches..thats the 5th time in the last 2 months! Im glad we have cheapo walmart kitchen knives, instead of the good qaulity chef knives that I really would like to have. If I had one of those, I would have lost half my thimb last night (again!)

Keep me away from the sharp objects!