Chris McKeown

"Tell Morn your problems"

Hey Morn,

I've been really sick lately, and I was wondering if you could offer a new knda medicine?

No? Well thanks Moren anyway *sniffle* Thanks for listening.

-ISN

Morn, can you give me anything to make me feel better, or at least not care I feel ill?!

I had to go to A&E last week I was in so much pain, turns out had an ear & throat infection, now it's turning into a cold and I'm fed up of feeling sick. :furious:

Also, a mosquito bit my pinkie last week and it's swollen despite lots of anti-histamine tablets, and my foot hurts, I feel like a wreck! Is this what life after 35 is like?!! :confused:

I'll have another of those mind-numbing drinks please, er, actually, just give me the bottle. ;)

Oh no, everyone's sick. :(

Morn, my little brother is probably going to fail this year. Why? He doesn't remember a lot and wastes his time playing video games. I like 'em as much as the next person, but seriously; he doesn't do his work. It's not even that he forgets it anymore. Last year he stopped doing it all for three weeks and he won't tell anyone why he's acting the way he is. Now my parents are annoyed at both my little brothers. (The other's a little slow but there's a medical reason for that) Luckily they haven't started bothering me but now I can't show my parents my shiny new 100 I got today in math, cause then it would make my brother feel worse. They expect ME to be the best and go beyond them, so I don't know why my brother is acting that way. Maybe he's just tired of living in my shadow. Sometimes I wish I wasn't so talented, it probably makes him feel bad. Then he keeps calling himself an idiot, which I know isn't the case, he just has a bad memory and doesn't like to work. Maybe he has self esteem issues. At any rate, I'm going to try to help him. Now I've got the ever present stress headache, and I'm still young.

Thanks for listening Morn, let me buy you something.

Morn, my new neighbours are depressing me. :( They're really noisy and have no consideration at all. I understand they need to work on the house but at 1 in the morning?!!! And last night they were playing on their Wii till all hours and it was so loud I just couldn't get to sleep. In the end I couldn't stand it and went round and asked them to turn it down, now I feel like a whingey old granny!!

Why do the horrid people have to live next to me?! :cry:

(PS they're total chavs Morn!)

Ael   

Morn..

I have a headache

I am going in for my surgery in 3 hours and nervous

I have an older ferret thats sick, and its literally us watching her die... :(

I am sick of us not having enough money to take care of things

I know I wont be healed by my birthday, and that thought alone is pissin me off.

Thats about it...

Ael   

Morn...

Not happy right now at all.

Barely been sleeping and been dizzy for the last couple of days. Been waking up ill and feeling depressed (dont know why). Had a chance to get something for my birthday today, even though its a few days early, but it seems to be pissing people off. Im not 5, I dont HAVE to wait for the exact day anymore. We have a chance to get it, we should get it, ya know?

Sick of feeling sick.

Im going to go curl up and cry now.

Hey Morn, you lovable Lurian,

I have a dire situation ahead of me. I don't where or who to turn to...

Do I cook myself a Stir Fry for dinner, or a microwave Curry? I have only an hour to decide.

Ael   

Morn...

Same ol, same ol...

*sigh*

Nothing really ever gets better does it? Thats some **** and bull story made up to try and make things seem good.

Have to always give up my dreams becasuse everything always is so damn impossible to people in my life. Well, maybe it isnt impossible for me...

Its coming down to this; My currently family, or my education and dream. I am tired of everything hiolding me down and back, and I shouldnt be made to suffer for anothers depression that I just CANT help with...

Sometimes...a Rommie girl has to look out for herself, despite the pain involved.

I dont know what else to do, really. =/

Ael   

Morn,

Im emotionally blah and I frankly am about to give up with everything.

When will this life ever become worth it?

Morn, I feel really down this morning. The day started off with a headache and then I couldn't get any tickets to see The Killers cause they sold out within minutes, even though I was poised ready at 10am when they went on sale!! And I tried 2 different sites at the same time, bloody ticket touts. :furious: Yes, they're all on sale now on e-bay - they are evil!!!

Added to that I offended a good friend, accidentally but I feel sad about it, I hate to upset people I care about. :(

Just feel like poo......... er no, I didn't mean to drink Morn!!! Think I'll stick with my Pepsi Max if you don't mind.

Eden   

Hi Morn !

Not really my problem, but my best friend is in love with my daughter's god mother. They met for the first time on my birthday party.

The problem is that she wants to be only his friend and nothing more.

I'm used to help friends by making some moves behind their back... but in love affairs, I'm completely useless :confused: They are really good peole, generous, beautifull, funny, intelligent... and deeply lonely.

Just hope that they would find their happiness, both of them, together or not.

Well, I have some work to do, see ya !

Ael   

Well, we are pretty much forced into moving within the next 4 months. We have no where to go. Quite frankly, we may be living out of the car...

This year sucks, Morn.

The end...

Ael   

Its ok, ISN...dont worry about it. We will figure something out.

I swear this is my last rant for a while...

I am tired of people trying to dictate that I have to feel a certain way. SICK of it. I used to cry at everything years ago, got the; you're to sensitive, crap. After years of that I said fine, became angry and argumenative with everyone instead. Of course, that won me no points either! Since then I said screw it, I cant win. My therapist says that I am damn good at hiding my emotions, god at wearing my mask; she is right.

Its because of this garbage that I act how I do. I am not some happy/bubbly/cheerful person. I am very much quite the opposite most of the time.

I dont need lectures from people on the net, on how to run my bloody, bloomin life. If I want to feel truly upset for once in my life, I AM ALLOWED TO! If I finally feel like crying and do it after 5 fraking years, its MY right.

Yes, maybe I AM sensitive once in a blue moon when going through illness coupled with depression, but at least I never judge anyone by how they feel...never force people to act a certain way before I can truly accept them.

Im done. I just had to get that out. I apologize for not being perfect.

/end cranky Romulan rant.

Morn, someone in my office is wearing too much perfume today "cough" "cough", and it's foul old ladies style too!! :furious:

People have no consideration coming in drowned in stinky stuff and eating their rank onion sandwiches!!!!!!!!

Can you find the person who came up with open plan offices and destroy them for me Morn?!?!? Or get Garak to and then I can say thanks in person. ;):inlove:

Ohh, I didn't know this was here!!

Morn,

Today is Thursday, a day and a half since my Grandfather died. They are doing a post mort. today and after this we will know what he died from. Half of me doesn't want to know, because I guess it will mean I will have to accept that he's gone and I don't think it has fully hit home yet.

I feel so damn guilty, I haven't seen him in months and months; going from Middlesbrough to Gatwick is expensive and a long journey - what a stupid excuse huh? I should FIND it for family, I should have came down and seen my Grandparents and I haven't. The last time I saw him was .. oh I can't remember.

I also got a phonecall from my doctor yesterday, he wants to reschedule my scan now, blah blah blah, I don't want it anyway. I know I need it .. I told him I wouldn't know until I know when the funeral is. I wish everyone would just forget about it; it's not important!!

I don't know what to do anymore!

Morn,

My friend and I figured out that because she's sort of been living through me through one of my relationships, and I realized most of the people in my life have been doing the same. Now I'm just plain angry, and possibly even more confused then I was previously. I need to go break stuff.

No Quark, I won't destroy your bar, but I might take a holosuite program.

Tone720   
I am tired of people trying to dictate that I have to feel a certain way. SICK of it. I used to cry at everything years ago, got the; you're to sensitive, crap. After years of that I said fine, became angry and argumenative with everyone instead. Of course, that won me no points either! Since then I said screw it, I cant win. My therapist says that I am damn good at hiding my emotions, god at wearing my mask; she is right.

Its because of this garbage that I act how I do. I am not some happy/bubbly/cheerful person. I am very much quite the opposite most of the time.

I dont need lectures from people on the net, on how to run my bloody, bloomin life. If I want to feel truly upset for once in my life, I AM ALLOWED TO! If I finally feel like crying and do it after 5 fraking years, its MY right.

Yes, maybe I AM sensitive once in a blue moon when going through illness coupled with depression, but at least I never judge anyone by how they feel...never force people to act a certain way before I can truly accept them.

Im done. I just had to get that out. I apologize for not being perfect.

/end cranky Romulan rant.

I can empathise with this... sometimes bad things happen and people react negatively... and some people need to accept this. Never be afraid to rant, that's what this is here for, right?

This year so far I've lost my mother, then nearly my brother, and because of these events I have had bouts of depression.

The day after the former I was at an ATM getting cash that would be needed in the coming few days.. a beggar came up to me and tapped me on the shoulder as I was grabbing the cash... I politely told him where to go, and expected him to move on, but he persisted and I damn near knocked him out, then he had the nerve to have a go at me for my reaction... I mean is that becoming common? beggars actually disturbing people while they are trying to get cash themselves. I know he didn't know that I was already stressed at that point, but still, as far as I am concerned I gave fair warning.

Now my job is being threatened by the lies of our HR Dept, who are of course believed over me due to their position... the same company expects me to do extra time for them, yet when I was the one needing extra from them, they came up VERY short. I am looking for other work, and the way this company is treating me, I'll be damned if I give them any notice before I go. There's only so much control I can keep and it's wearing thin the way these a-holes are treating me at the moment.

Arcos   
I can empathise with this... sometimes bad things happen and people react negatively... and some people need to accept this. Never be afraid to rant, that's what this is here for, right?

This year so far I've lost my mother, then nearly my brother, and because of these events I have had bouts of depression.

The day after the former I was at an ATM getting cash that would be needed in the coming few days.. a beggar came up to me and tapped me on the shoulder as I was grabbing the cash... I politely told him where to go, and expected him to move on, but he persisted and I damn near knocked him out, then he had the nerve to have a go at me for my reaction... I mean is that becoming common? beggars actually disturbing people while they are trying to get cash themselves. I know he didn't know that I was already stressed at that point, but still, as far as I am concerned I gave fair warning.

Now my job is being threatened by the lies of our HR Dept, who are of course believed over me due to their position... the same company expects me to do extra time for them, yet when I was the one needing extra from them, they came up VERY short. I am looking for other work, and the way this company is treating me, I'll be damned if I give them any notice before I go. There's only so much control I can keep and it's wearing thin the way these a-holes are treating me at the moment.

Hang in there. your story is heard by morn, and read by this ones eyes. Forgive me for looking, I tell myself now not to pry... but Somehow it seems that life seems to show us so many horrible things when we forget about the times of bad. This year has been good for me, amongst all the chaos... I managed to pull through. I can not say I love you, that could be misleading... but I can say I feel the sadness form heavy on my eyes. May what ever guardian you believe in, be with you... I can not say I know for certain which is which or what is what when it comes to divinities, I was raised christian, but I know good comes... Stay diligent and trust in your fellow man, even though he may lead you astray, know that it is becuase he(or she) is hurting. We have strengths that come from courage, but sometimes the best courage is looking out for your fellow (hu)man.

EDIT: I find myself unable to sleep... social causes find themselves upon my mind. Cayotes calls in particular this evening... I feel the desert is dying, not in the sense that drought has found itself here it has, but even though it is more so then common this is not what I speak of. The cayotes are hungry... looking thin, I see them chase rabbits, then loose thier tracks. Cars. People. We interfer with thier hunting grounds or so it seems. I wonder if the cayotes cry out in hunger and our disterbance has kept them from thier meals. I hear the crys and am remembered of women or children perhaps, with thier cries as if to remind me of all the women and children morning over graves or wailing themselves from the injustice man has brought to this world. These cayotes bring troubling thoughts to me, as if perhaps I had some part in this, but you see I do... how many people starve every day becuase I want the foods I eat the way I want them... or the clothes the color or make I choose... yet all these are industrial, they put food on the table for thousands, no millions, perhaps billions... yet people starve becuase they are not in the loop or in the case of children orphaned or parents could not care for them... why must we have the things we have and yet I know there is reason for such things... many people do eat under the system, but why people must starve?