Chris McKeown

"Tell Morn your problems"

Morn, I have learned a valuable lesson this weekend. Never trust the internet when it comes to looking for a place to live. Never thought an actual visit would really turn things around. I had to visit a few extra places, all of which were a hundred times better than what I had listed from my online search.

P.S. I don't know how I'm going to survive a four-hour drive when I move up there. Two and a half hours of driving (my mom drove partway) is agonizing enough...but then again, my mom doesn't like listening to the radio while driving. =P

As if it wasn't enough my lovely bunny just died but now my husband's ex-wife is acting up and being a mental cow!!! She's chucked out my step-son and his dog so they've had to come live with us. All because in a fit of rage she broke his laptop which they used for the internet and he won't let her use his PC (because last time she did she put some crappy MSN type thing on it that he couldn't get rid of). What a selfish cow she is. He's in the middle of his GCSE's for God's sakes and we're going on holiday on Saturday, so what's he supposed to do then?! Live on his own and look after the dog? She also doesn't know our rabbit died, he was a house bunny so for all she knows he'd be living in terror having a dog in the house.

The words I would like to use to describe how I feel are too strong for daytime TV!!! :furious: I can really do without this stress.

Morn, you know, sometimes there are things that you can't control, and people you know expect IMMEDIATE results/answers from you. Dammit, Morn, people need to understand that these things take TIME. I can't just drop everything I'm doing just to make the idiots who want things now happy. I can't get things done before Friday. I have work tomorrow, and the people who need to get back in touch with me probably don't check their email everyday (and sometimes they don't post their phone numbers).

Morn, don't you just HATE it when your day goes so well, and then the day ends and everything suddenly sucks?

Well, I'm sorry people, I'm not a magician. I can't just magically make people send me answers or know every detail down to the last zit of info. You said you weren't going to help me, so why the hell are you butting in on my business?

idiots.gif

Morn, why do I feel intimitaded in front of others, and make comparisons with myself, it's not productive, yet I can't stop.

Morn, I'm so agitated.

Just when I think I've got a lead on something, I either can't get the information I want when I want it, or people just shut me down and say they don't have what I'm looking for.

Not a good situation when you have parents who make it feel like a borderline-Tal'Shiar interrogation. sad.gif It's not my fault the person I was supposed to talk to was not in yesterday or today!

(I'd hate to double-post, but I had to get this out of my system.)

Morn, this is a nightmare! Every time I get a head on a potential roommate, they either find someone else to room with, or they don't want roommates at all. WTF? I'm starting to suspect the front-desk people who keep track of roommate matching are telling people I sound pushy, but I'm not! I swear!

I think it's time to take matters into my own hands and sign a lease, even if it's more expensive for a 1-person apartment. sad.gif Too bad if my parents don't like my backup plan, I need a roof over my head for this fall ASAP!

CaitElsa   

Morn, my mother.... my freaking mother.

Last month on my birthday I get this call "Oh, I miss you so much, I would do anything to come see you in BC! But I cannot get the time off and I have no money, I'm so sorry sweetie"

I totally understood. My home town is in the NWT, and it can be quite expensive to come to Vancouver Island.

HOW-Freaking-EVER

A few days ago I get a lovely text from her. Guess her and her new boyfriend are taking a MONTH off and touring the Yukon and Alaska.

Love you too mum.

Morn,

Some people need to STFU and leave me alone! I've already signed a lease, I already have a roomie (finally), and I don't need those nosy, sales-pitchy idiots at the undergrad-party-scene apartments calling me and sending me emails all the time. Just stop dogging me around, dammit! I don't want to live in your ghetto neighborhood where burglars and muggers run rampant. Go away! furious.gif

MORN!!!

The people who handle our cable network are IDIOTS. We've been getting bad connections since we had our internet/phone/TV bundled, and our internet and phone lines go out for no apparent reason. It's reached its worst this week. Three days in a row they've been going out. THREE DAYS IN A ROW!! And the people on the other end either say it's fine, or they have no idea what to do, or we have to do all this BS with our modem at our house. JUST FLIP THE SWITCH ON YOUR END TO TURN THE MODEM BACK ON, YOU MORONS!! azn-soapbox.gif

Today, we had one of their maintenance teams come out and look at it, but they didn't get around to it until late in the day. Guess why? The m*********ers were lazing around in their van doing absolutely nothing! It took a bit of threatening to get them to do their job, which they eventually did, and when they were done they told us to wait a minute for the internet to come back on. It didn't, so we had to call the cable network AGAIN, demanding that they explain why our cable isn't working and to fix it. They did, and we got our cable back, but after all that, my parents decided that was it, we're switching to another cable company on Monday.

idiots.gifnofaithinhumanity.gif

Mishi   

Dear Morn,

This is a very trivial complaint, but I am irritated nonetheless. The woman answering the phones at the doctor's office was rude(and by typing "the," I am being arbitrary, I will NEVER do business at that office). Her behavior was uncalled and out of place.

How hard is it to say "I'm sorry, Dr. ______ doesn't work here, but Dr. _____ does. Unfortunately, his specialty is not ______, and I'm afraid I do not know of a reference for you."

How hard is it to be polite? It's even a faster method of communicating...And furthermore, the office's own website stated that their main practice was the specialty I was looking for. But no, the woman had to be a snappy witch about everything and waste my time. I fail to understand why it is so hard to be polite.

Edited by Mishi

Dillkid   

Oh Morn. I'm so fed up with my Media Group at the moment, they really do test my patience :furious: We are filming a music video, that I have basically had to step up and lead because the other's just want to mess around. I've been telling and asking nicely for nearly a month now for one of the other's to arrange to borrow his step dad's van for just a minute, just so we can use the back of it for a scene. Today's the day, and as of Tuesday he has still forgotten to do it. I've basically organised the whole schedule so that we get a good grade as a group, but the other's just can't/won't do ANYTHING! Why should their laziness pull my grades down? I'm gonna end up bald by the time I'm 20 with all this stress :(

Edit: And what do ya know? I get here and he's forgotten. :nofaithinhumanity:

Edited by Dillkid

Oh Morn,

Is it really that hard to pull up my school card account? I can't find $hit on the school card's website, and yet the Student Financial Services says that they got my payment (which I paid through my card). Now, my parents say that there's still money in my school card account from refunds that I got from last semester as well. BUT, I can't find them on the card website either. No transactions, the website says? I beg your pardon, but I got a handful of refunds from tuition payments that went over after I got my prepaid money put toward last semester's tuition. WHY can't I find it? I have a card account, I have money on it, and my account history on our main school website says it's there, but why can't I see how much is still there? I want to know how much is currently left on my card, not what came in and out!

This is giving me a headache. Just when I think I've got all this accounting stuff figured out, the system finds ways to keep information from me. The Borg would have a field day with how inefficient things are around here.

Mishi   

Dear Morn,

I've finally decided to try calling another doctor's office again (I was not kidding around with my last entry in here; that woman was a real witch). Wish me luck. I'm dreading it because I don't want to waste break time just to have another experience like that. It's a different office, but I hate making such calls as it is...ugh! I wish I could take today off just so I can do it without the hassle of work to go along with it.

Hey Morn...Happy Easter from Planet Earth USA. lol Some times I wish I wasn't human :/ because of all the drama is going on at my home town...Sometimes I wish I can just Fly away and maybe out to other planets and universe. I wonder if there are other Life in other planets? hmm. well if there is that would be awesome! :D well thanks for my time :) you rock! :)

YAY! its me again how are you... I just want to say you rock! Quark: hey what about me?....You rock to Quark.

Quark: aww thanks.. so what can i get you?

mmm...Rootbeer Quark: rootbeer it is

Morn,

Just when I think I'm rooming with a responsible person (finally), she turns out to be whiny and borderline micro-managing. I can't do my laundry without her complaining about the noise. I can't cook without her complaining about getting salmonella. And to top it all off, she's got post-it notes and a dry erase board on our door reminding me (ME!) to turn up the air conditioning when I leave the apartment. What's funny is I'm the first one to leave in the morning. I've lived with roommates who were rowdy, lazy, and inconsiderate, but I learned to put up with them. Now I feel like I'm the lazy, inconsiderate one.

I could use a Romulan ale right about now...

Hey Morn, long time no see. No problems to report, just thought I'd stop by and share a bottle of kanar. What do you mean, 'yuk it smells like fish?!' ;)

Finding a job is hard..... Morn, now I understand why you robbed banks for a living.

Edited by The Founder

Morn: I don't have anyone in the so-called "Real Life" to talk about mi ships (or just Star Trek). That's frustrating 'cause some expressions only make sense in my language and I'd really like to have someone to talk about those stuff. I really appreciate people on this forum and on Tumblr and Twitter but sometimes it's not enough :(

Mornie, you were always lucky in love, but I'm not sure even you can help with this one. Do you know anything about patching up a torn heart? I wish you'd remind me not to get into these situations. :(