Chris McKeown

"Tell Morn your problems"

697 posts in this topic

Maybe you are having a bad day and just want to rant.. or maybe you just want to sit down and talk, and have Morn listen....

What ever it is you can do it here. Just keep it PG please. :biggrin:

*Sigh* Morn,

It's hard hating Harry Kim. People don't understand how much he can be so annoying and well... I don't know. And just think, that really isnt the least of my problems.. see... ummm

There is a good chance our Rent will go up this coming November. We are already paying way to much as it is and with us (Hubby and I) living on the Emerald Coast we are expected to have just as bad as of a hurricane season than last year.

Yep, it's going to be a loooooooooonnnng summer...... *sigh*

You know what is it with technology?

First I have to shell out £700 for a new laptop after the other one gave out after only a year and then the wire for the modem goes so I have to spen £16 to replace that. You know for a student I can't keep up with all these expenditures. I guess it's a good job I can only drink water now as I can't afford to go out with my friends now :glare:

Morn,i have always wonder why you like quark?.

Why is everyone only interested in making money,or even more money,it the same thing,the rich get richer and the poor get poorer and why is everything politically correct these days?.

morn how do you pay quark for all the drinks .you have in one day, we never heard you speak a word.

Life....Don't talk to me about life.......

i got my hair cut tonight and the lady said you need to shampoo your hair well i did that two days ago. ugh i would have like to know what is her problem im tired time to go to bed.

:laugh: Marvin.

Any problems? Nah.

Just the inoperable tumor.

ha commander in cheif is on so is the baseball game the tigers tied it up. the bases loded and the messed up again. now im watching commander in cheif i know it the second to the last show its been canceled . first the west wing now commander ugh what is wrong with nbc.

I'm not happy that 'Doctor Who' was only on for 1 season and we already have a new actor playing The Doctor for next season.. :( :sad:

tired been up seince 6 am dont usaly stay up i go back to bed after i take my daughter to work got to get some more house work done today . a nice day out .

Morny,

I just got word that Kate is not going to be at the Orlando Convention. What should I do? She was the only reason I wanted to go, and now she is not going to be there. It feels like someone stabbed a dagger in my heart, and I'm dying.. 4.gif

Morny,

I just got word that Kate is not going to be at the Orlando Convention. What should I do? She was the only reason I wanted to go, and now she is not going to be there. It feels like someone stabbed a dagger in my heart, and I'm dying.. 4.gif

Find out where she is going to be soon and take a little trip there. I think it would be worth it to you. :thumbsup2:

Or just blame Harry Kim!! :laugh:

I havnt been on a soccer field in over a year, and after running 4 miles yesterday, and sprinting a mile today i hurt!! everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!

morn

ive been having pains again, dr told me i mite need surgery on my heart so im bummed out, o darn im tired time to go to bed soon.

Well, Morn, my ingrown toenail is swelling up again, I have a headache, and I'm broke.

is it the pain in the diodes all down the left-hand side?

Morn, I just need to rant...some a$$hole smashed into the side of my car in the parking lot overnight...didn't leave a note and caused several thousand dollars worth of damage :(

New girls turn to rant...

In alot of pain, emotionally blah and mixed up and feel like crying.

That is all.

Well, Morn, ole boy, do I have to vent. I did not place in Original Oratory at speech State Quals, after working extensively with the speech. That is all.

Yes, I am back again...

There is far to much going on to post extensivly here, but guess what just happened...

My PC is dead (am on my husbands), and needs a new power supply we cannot afford right now. My novel I am working on is trapped on my PC, so I have nothing to do for today, or likely until my PC gets fixed.

Okay, so this isn't life's biggest problem...but I'm a hockey FAN (that's F-A-N in all caps :) ), and my team is at the moment having their asses handed to them by Detroit. And if I didn't have to be at work in 3 hours, I'd be getting soooo drunk right now...

028d8876d8a13e240abf2615ebc122bf.gif

Hello Morn,

I've worked on a movie this winter and now it's finished. Yesterday we watched it for the firs time. The producer, all actors, the stuff, and me... And it's weird, but I feel no joy seeing my name on the screen.

I'm depressed because it's a boring movie. No one will see it and no one will enjoy it. I can't say we didn't expected it. There was a stressfull feeling in the air from the begining. Director changed his mind every day. He made us do the useless work that cost us many days, our health and our nerves. Stuff and actors was all fine. But there was no life sparkle on the stage...

(Without mentioning that I was working on that FX make-up. Cutted fingers and zombie looks. But director found that too shocking (for a horror movie !) and cutted those scenes.)

But it's not the real problem. I've probably didn't notice that bad work. It can happen to everyone.

You know wat's the real problem. I don't have the permission to work. I'm staying home all day. before I was alone, now I'm with my daughter while my husband works. But yet I feel like I'm useless. I needed that job to feel alive again, but it failed.

Well, it was nice talking to you, Morn. Tomorrow I'll probably feel silly for that moment of weakness. Life will continue and I know that it will be great. I'm living in Paris, I'm surrounded by my loving family, I'm watching my wonderfull daughter grow. In reality, I have everything to be happy.

Bye Morn !

Morn, I think I don't have a life.

I am amused by things like throwing clay and talking about peaches.

Is this a bad thing?