Sign in to follow this  
Chris McKeown

Tell us what you would like to see in TOS Forum!

This is your chance to tell us what you would like to see in this Forum. Games, Trivia, Captions, Modeling, etc, etc, etc.

This is your site, so help us make it more enjoyable to all!! :thumbup:

So let us know what you want, and we will see what we can do.

discussion of the original series?

I'm not too interested in games, and all the art stuff can go in fan trek. That's what it's there for....

discussion of the original series?

I'm not too interested in games, and all the art stuff can go in fan trek. That's what it's there for....

It's seems there's a lot of emphasis on VOY and ENT, and not so much on TOS itself. Since May 1st, there were in the NEWS AND UPDATES log:

14 ENT, 12 VOY, 6 GAM, 5 HOME entries (not including "double updates" for ENT and VOY). As long as that's the case, then you're just not going to have a lot going on in here because the TOS (and probably TNG and DS9) fans will go elsewhere.

a lot of thsoe updates are just more caps though...

and in order to get more TOs fans, we need to get more caps, I think. A complete TOS section might be the key..

Guest Redshirt   
Guest Redshirt

Well I don't know who has G4 and who's been watching TOS on there. I am willing to discuss TOS topics...

Anybody's' thoughts on TOS on G4 might be cool. I cant be the only person watching it. The Uncuts or Trek 2.0.... I haven't watched all of them in years.

Yeah 1 find that a little discouraging about the caps also...It hasn't been updated in a month. I dont want to go anywhere else for caps because I know the capping staff does a better job at it than most places. DS9, VOY, and ENT are nice but yeah It feels TOS is left in the dust. :confused:

As for me, there could be a discussion about the episodes and the characters in particular (also about character flaws).

A must-have: a section for each actor like Leonard Nimoy, William Shatner, DeForest Kelley, etc. where the fans can exchange infos about filmography, books and much more.

A topic called "Name the episode". Someone inserts a picture from an episode and the others have to guess which episode it is from. I see that in another forum, and I simply love it.

Voyager   

Maybe an episode discussion forum for TAS? I was planning on putting some up in the future, but at the moment they can only fit in the main TAS forum.