Sign in to follow this  
Chris McKeown

Tell us what you would like to see in Voyager Forum!

This is your chance to tell us what you would like to see in this Forum. Games, Trivia, Captions, Modeling, etc, etc, etc.

This is your site, so help us make it more enjoyable to all!! :thumbup:

So let us know what you want, and we will see what we can do.

Daxy   

If Belanna can have a Harry Kim dart board can I have a Chakotay one...please? :angel_not:

Comm you are a genius! :worthy:

^ I totally agree

This was yawl's idea, I just put it up. Plus I want to see both of them under the knifes!!! That's what they get for being so close to Seven. LOL :P

Plus this way, when I need a laugh I know what threads to come too. :thumbup:

DATA2007   

lets have a neelix dartboard.

one of the most boring characters ever... he comes after Phlox. and Tuvok and T'Pol come after neelix. :P

Voyager   

Because Neelix is great :), I love his character. More so in later seasons than in the earlier ones.

Data, you're just being plain mean! :confused: I mean, how can anyone NOT like Neelix??? (except, of course, his old arch enemy, Lt. Cmndr. "Mr. Vulcan" Tuvok :P)

Edited by Cadet Bell'Orso

Voyager   

A while ago we had caption competitions, but thye seemed to die away. I was wondering if we could have them as a monthly contest like we do with the icon contest.

Belanna   

We have done that before, and it was to the point where it got to much for us to handle. However, if you are all willing to try it again, and there will be more then just three who participate, then I will talk to Mike, Doug, or Adam and see what they think.

Now my question is, do you want just Voyager or do you want every star trek movie/series??

Voyager   

I would be quite happy with just Voyager, but if a lot of people want to take part, then they might want their favourite series to get a look in too.

This is your chance to tell us what you would like to see in this Forum. Games, Trivia, Captions, Modeling, etc, etc, etc.

This is your site, so help us make it more enjoyable to all!! :thumbup:

So let us know what you want, and we will see what we can do.

The option to see all posts at once instead of clicking on each individual one.

Sign in to follow this