Sign in to follow this  
Chris McKeown

Tell us what you would like to see in DS9 Forum!

This is your chance to tell us what you would like to see in this Forum. Games, Trivia, Captions, Modeling, etc, etc, etc.

This is your site, so help us make it more enjoyable to all!! :thumbup:

So let us know what you want, and we will see what we can do.

Belanna   

How about a post called "Tell Morn your problems"

Maybe you are having a bad day and just want to rant.. maybe we can have a ranting where you can just sit down and talk and have Morn listen....

What do yah think?

How about a post called "Tell Morn your problems"

Maybe you are having a bad day and just want to rant.. maybe we can have a ranting where you can just sit down and talk and have Morn listen....

What do yah think?

Done!! :thumbup:

RandyS   

Captions is a good idea.

Trivia too. How about one where we have to guess which character said what line, or match an episode plot to the title, something like that?

Captions is a good idea.

Trivia too. How about one where we have to guess which character said what line, or match an episode plot to the title, something like that?

Sounds more like a game to me, Randy, and we have an extra section for those. ;)

You could do a caption contest here as long as it is Deep Space 9. And you could have DS9 trivia here also. This is the Deep Space 9 forum so as long as it's DS9 it's game.

You guys tell me what you want, and if you would like to help that would be great. :biggrin:

maneth   

How about an episode section like the TNG forum has? I'd be willing to start threads there, the way Andrew did in TNG.

Sabra   

I'm pretty new here but I'm gonna make a slight suggestion: The episode discussion forum is pretty empty and it has a thread for every ep. Perhaps it's a better idea to discuss per season? Because I'm sure that there are a lot of eps that won't be discussed because they weren't over-impressive. (oh no, I did not just say that about my favorite series! :P ) Plus, it would drastically lower the number of threads.

Just a suggestion.

maneth   

The episode threads are there so that people who are in the middle of watching can select the episodes they have seen and possibly remain spoiler-free to the rest. I don't see why many threads should be a problem.

That said, I need to get going posting the intros to threads.

Don't worry about being a new member and coming with suggestions. I think I had about 20 posts to my name when I suggested having episode discussions here.

Mishi   

In the episodes section, can you make a thread for Season 7: "Take Me Out to the Holosuite?" I am new and I am not sure if only mods can open threads there. I just want to vent about that episode :laugh:

In the episodes section, can you make a thread for Season 7: "Take Me Out to the Holosuite?" I am new and I am not sure if only mods can open threads there. I just want to vent about that episode :laugh:

In the VOY section of the board, for example, I think it's Jay and Voyager opening the topics... I open the TNG ones, except for the Romulan-related TNG episodes, Ael's doing these... so it's not only for mods. I would suggest you ask maneth, though, since she has opened all the DS9 episode threads so far. :) Maybe you could 'share the duty' or something. ;)

Yeah, share the duty. I did asked Voyager if she wanted help with the VOY episode forum and she said sure :P

Mrs.P told me if there was some time she has to be away from the computer for awhile, she said I would do some for her until she returns...in the TNG episode forum that is. :P

Mishi, ask maneth if he needs any help as in take turns doing each seasons like Voyager and I did.

Cheile   

can we start some DS9 babes and hunks pinned threads like the Voyager forum has them? i love those Voy threads and i think this forum should have then too. :)

Mishi   

^ Cheile was actually hosting something like that in Ten Forward a while back. It was really fun. Maybe you could start a thread in here?