Mr.Picard

The Many Awesome Moments of Jean-Luc Picard

576 posts in this topic

Okay, so Sehlat Vie asked me if I would like to create such a topic, and after giving it some thought, I've decided to go ahead with it.

Now, everyone knows that I'm incredibly fond of Jean-Luc, I don't have to launch yet another speech about it. One of the zillions of reasons why I like him so much is the fact that he has so many awesome moments on TNG. He is one of those TNG characters who were really fleshed out on the show and YET the writers left some, but not too many things untouched so that they add to the mystery without creating annoying moments and inspire me to write fan fic.

People often ask me "which Jean-Luc moment is your favorite", and they expect the warp core smiley in engineering in "Timescape" or the one in which he gets so excited about HORSES in "Starship Mine" that he almost walks into the wall or the one in "Sarek" when he lives through Sarek's emotions. Or the famous "THERE ARE FOUR LIGHTS" one at the end of "Chain Of Command" when he yells that at Gul Madred one more time before he's finally free. Or the one in which he plays his Ressikan flute in his quarters at the end of "The Inner Light". These are all suggestions and guesses I've heard and yet they're all wrong.

Don't misunderstand, these ARE all moments that do make me emotional for one reason or another (the basic rule is "when he is happy, I am happy, when he is sad, I am sad, when he is embarrassed, I am embarrassed, when he is hurt, I am hurt") but there is one tiny moment that I love above all others, and that is the one in which he breaks down laughing in "Up The Long Ladder", a downright awful episode in many regards, it's ironic that it's the one that features this moment.

I love the moment because it's a defining one for his character, one that most people don't notice. You have this grumpy captain who seems to smile only when forced to for one and a half seasons and then, out of the blue, he stands there in the cargo bay and starts to giggle helplessly because a group of chaotic stereotypical Irish folks has arrived and is creating a mess in the cargo bay. Riker, who is with him in that scene, represents the surprised viewer when he is all like "Sir?! That's the last thing I expected!" (meaning: the captain laughing is the last thing he expected). And from that moment on we do see Jean-Luc laughing from time to time, and if you ask biased!me, that's a good thing because he has a wonderful laugh. (Not that I mind grumpy non-laughing Jean-Luc, though, haha, everyone knows how incredibly fond I am of my beloved Grumpy Picard.)

Anyways. That's my favorite Jean-Luc moment of ALL times. There are TONS more, of course - some people say the man only has to BREATHE and I love it already, but THAT is greatly exaggerated. (There ARE moments I DON'T love. Absolutely. I DON'T love his every step. There ARE episodes - not many - in which I want to slap him to Romulus and back, and there are moments in which I cringe. I do still know how to say "nope, Darling, that wasn't your finest idea but I stand by you, even when you mess up".)

Anyways. Let's have a screencap set of my favorite Jean-Luc moment, shall we.

tumblr_mjnogfUBkP1r0egvoo1_500.png < uh-oh here it comes, ANGER AHEAD

tumblr_mjnogfUBkP1r0egvoo2_500.png < wait a second, that ain't anger OMG HE IS LAUGHING

tumblr_mjnogfUBkP1r0egvoo3_500.png < "Sometimes, Number One, you just HAVE to... bow to the absurd!" askdbjashbdjashbdjhsabd THAT SMILE

And now... feel free to talk about YOUR favorite Jean-Luc moments. I shall try to post screencaps from time to time in here that have awesome moments. (I'll try to use HD episodes for it because THOSE BLU RAY SCREENCAPS ARE GORGEOUS.) Considering the fact that maaaaaaany of my favorite JLP moments are from seasons 1 & 2 (because GRUMPY PICARD and because those seasons are my favorites), this should not be a problem.

There are so many!

This wonderful exchange with Tamalak from "The Defector":

thedefector263.jpgthedefector264.jpg

PICARD: Do you seriously expect me to accept those terms?

TOMALAK [on viewscreen]: No, Captain Picard, I expect you won't. You have thirty seconds to decide.

PICARD: I do not require one, Tomalak.

TOMALAK [on viewscreen]: I urge you, Captain Picard, surrender. Consider the men and women you would lead into a lost cause.

PICARD: If the cause is just and honorable, they are prepared to give their lives. Are you prepared to die today, Tomalak?

TOMALAK [on viewscreen]: I expected more from you than an idle threat, Picard.

PICARD: Then you shall have it. Mister Worf.

WORF: Aye, sir.

(Three mean Klingon vessels uncloak around the Enterprise and Romulans)

WORF: Klingon warships armed and ready, sir.

PICARD: What shall it be, Tomalak?

TOMALAK [on viewscreen]: You will still not survive our assault.

PICARD: You will not survive ours. Shall we die together?

And the moment that broke my heart. With NO dialogue whatsoever. From "Inner Light"...

theinnerlight410.jpgtheinnerlight416.jpg

The only tangible proof of an entire lifetime; and how he clutches it to his chest. It's a lifetime he is not prepared to let go of.

Whenever I watch it, even today many years later, I have to pull it together just to get through it....

Ripping Wesley a new one by reminding him of "The First Duty" (to the truth). Here he is being the parent that Wesley's mealy-mouthed mother couldn't be....

This whole scene is so mind-blowing I just have to show it in its entirety. Wil Wheaton does some amazing acting as well; I couldn't imagine surviving such a direct, eagle-eyed examination from an authoritative, intelligent man like Picard. As ass-handings go? On a scale of 1 to 10, this one ranks a 58.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xefh7W1nVo4

And this...

It's short (under a minute) but it sums up my views on freedom of speech/expression perfectly. Bravo, mon capitaine!

Oh, and this one (a S1 classic!) ALWAYS makes me chuckle...

tumblr_lu3a8cqbaU1qfrk53o1_500.gif

I unfortunately cannot remember the name of the episode - so I'm kinda lame at interjecting in this topic. But one of my favorite moments is a more humerous one.

The Enterprise had been dealing with a really rude alien species that kept cutting them off and not giving them any options. So Picard pulls his diplomatic card out and kind of throws it back in their face. He has an alien species that hibernates to mediate their dispate, but they wont' come out of hibernation for months. Which gives the Enterprise enough time to complete their task without anymore problems from the "rude aliens". Not only do I like how he beat them using their own obsession with legality.

But there is a funny scene where he cuts the aliens off and paces around the bridge keeping them waiting. Even as Worf repeats "...sir they're hailing....uh sir? Sir?" and he pretends to wipe dust off of the plaque on the bridge.

It was all pretty funny mixed with a bad-assness to it.

"You enjoyed that." - Riker

"You're damned right." - Picard

It's weird. I vividly recall the scene, the rude aliens, the dialogue. But I don't know the name of the episode.

And wait! One more...

The embarrassed look on his face after he accidentally calls Mr. Barclay "Mr Broccoli" from "Hollow Pursuits" (may need the HD version for this one...). :giggle:

hollow_pursuits_hd_163.jpg

I unfortunately cannot remember the name of the episode - so I'm kinda lame at interjecting in this topic. But one of my favorite moments is a more humerous one.

The Enterprise had been dealing with a really rude alien species that kept cutting them off and not giving them any options. So Picard pulls his diplomatic card out and kind of throws it back in their face. He has an alien species that hibernates to mediate their dispate, but they wont' come out of hibernation for months. Which gives the Enterprise enough time to complete their task without anymore problems from the "rude aliens". Not only do I like how he beat them using their own obsession with legality.

But there is a funny scene where he cuts the aliens off and paces around the bridge keeping them waiting. Even as Worf repeats "...sir they're hailing....uh sir? Sir?" and he pretends to wipe dust off of the plaque on the bridge.

It was all pretty funny mixed with a bad-assness to it.

"You enjoyed that." - Riker

"You're damned right." - Picard

It's weird. I vividly recall the scene, the rude aliens, the dialogue. But I don't know the name of the episode.

That would be Picard PWNing the Shelliak in "Ensigns of Command" (S3).

Yup, that's "The Ensigns Of Command", and I love that scene as well. But then, I'm a hopeless fan of the Sheliak because they ARE the only ones who give a damn about diplomatic speeches or politeness or anything. I always say Jean-Luc would have needed a German officer or husband who would gladly have pointed out that the Sheliak are just like Germans, bureaucrats with laws, rules and regulations for EVERYTHING and that he needs to THINK like them/use the contract against them in order to get through. Would've spared him a whole lot of trouble, lol.

I can't even watch "The Inner Light" anymore. It would destroy me. I couldn't handle it in ANY way these days. But, of course, I expected this scene to be mentioned here since it IS very, very powerful. Part of me wishes they had done the intended immediate sequel to the episode with Eline in the capsule along with the flute. It would have been interesting to see him handle Eline's presence aboard the Enterprise. But I understand why they didn't go down that road. (Although I DO fear that their relationship would have broken into pieces. It worked so well because there was NO Enterprise to interfere with.)

And yes, the horrified look on his face in the "Broccoli" scene is another wonderful moment. OH GOD DARLING WHAT. The way he slowly realizes what he just said and how the horror creeps into his eyes...

tumblr_mub332qNyV1r0egvoo1_500.png

tumblr_mub332qNyV1r0egvoo2_500.png

tumblr_mub332qNyV1r0egvoo3_500.png

tumblr_mub332qNyV1r0egvoo4_500.png

Isn't he just the CUTEST? ;)

I think my most favorite moments all stem from one episode, my personal favorite in all TNG, "The Last Outpost."

"Red, white, and blue for the United States! Whereas, the French... more properly used the same colors in the order blue... white, and red."

"And the Germans' red, black, and gold. The Italians --"

"That's enough, Data."

"It was you who --"

"We were discussing the Ferengi!"

thelastoutpost_hd_080.jpg

His national pride is so admirable. :P

Also, his diplomatic dealings with Damon Taar are splendid.

"We will wait a bit more, Number One. [...] Patience. Patience."

thelastoutpost_hd_181.jpg

And not only is this particular quote very good, it shines a glaring light on how blatantly awful Crusher is. Taking something the good Captain says, and twisting it into reverse sexism. Dafuq?

"I gave Wesley a sedative. He's in our quarters."

"He has the right to meet death awake."

"Is that a male perspective?"

"Rubbish."

thelastoutpost_hd_357.jpg

God, Beverly is so awful. That's what this scene proves. But, more importantly, it shows how fearless Jean-Luc is in the face of death. He's prepared, and it's part of his duty to ensure his crew that it's okay to be scared, or ready, it's all part of serving the Starfleet tour of duty.

Okay, so Sehlat Vie asked me if I would like to create such a topic, and after giving it some thought, I've decided to go ahead with it.

Now, everyone knows that I'm incredibly fond of Jean-Luc, I don't have to launch yet another speech about it. One of the zillions of reasons why I like him so much is the fact that he has so many awesome moments on TNG. He is one of those TNG characters who were really fleshed out on the show and YET the writers left some, but not too many things untouched so that they add to the mystery without creating annoying moments and inspire me to write fan fic.

People often ask me "which Jean-Luc moment is your favorite", and they expect the warp core smiley in engineering in "Timescape" or the one in which he gets so excited about HORSES in "Starship Mine" that he almost walks into the wall or the one in "Sarek" when he lives through Sarek's emotions. Or the famous "THERE ARE FOUR LIGHTS" one at the end of "Chain Of Command" when he yells that at Gul Madred one more time before he's finally free. Or the one in which he plays his Ressikan flute in his quarters at the end of "The Inner Light". These are all suggestions and guesses I've heard and yet they're all wrong.

Don't misunderstand, these ARE all moments that do make me emotional for one reason or another (the basic rule is "when he is happy, I am happy, when he is sad, I am sad, when he is embarrassed, I am embarrassed, when he is hurt, I am hurt") but there is one tiny moment that I love above all others, and that is the one in which he breaks down laughing in "Up The Long Ladder", a downright awful episode in many regards, it's ironic that it's the one that features this moment.

I love the moment because it's a defining one for his character, one that most people don't notice. You have this grumpy captain who seems to smile only when forced to for one and a half seasons and then, out of the blue, he stands there in the cargo bay and starts to giggle helplessly because a group of chaotic stereotypical Irish folks has arrived and is creating a mess in the cargo bay. Riker, who is with him in that scene, represents the surprised viewer when he is all like "Sir?! That's the last thing I expected!" (meaning: the captain laughing is the last thing he expected). And from that moment on we do see Jean-Luc laughing from time to time, and if you ask biased!me, that's a good thing because he has a wonderful laugh. (Not that I mind grumpy non-laughing Jean-Luc, though, haha, everyone knows how incredibly fond I am of my beloved Grumpy Picard.)

Anyways. That's my favorite Jean-Luc moment of ALL times. There are TONS more, of course - some people say the man only has to BREATHE and I love it already, but THAT is greatly exaggerated. (There ARE moments I DON'T love. Absolutely. I DON'T love his every step. There ARE episodes - not many - in which I want to slap him to Romulus and back, and there are moments in which I cringe. I do still know how to say "nope, Darling, that wasn't your finest idea but I stand by you, even when you mess up".)

Anyways. Let's have a screencap set of my favorite Jean-Luc moment, shall we.

tumblr_mjnogfUBkP1r0egvoo1_500.png < uh-oh here it comes, ANGER AHEAD

tumblr_mjnogfUBkP1r0egvoo2_500.png < wait a second, that ain't anger OMG HE IS LAUGHING

tumblr_mjnogfUBkP1r0egvoo3_500.png < "Sometimes, Number One, you just HAVE to... bow to the absurd!" askdbjashbdjashbdjhsabd THAT SMILE

And now... feel free to talk about YOUR favorite Jean-Luc moments. I shall try to post screencaps from time to time in here that have awesome moments. (I'll try to use HD episodes for it because THOSE BLU RAY SCREENCAPS ARE GORGEOUS.) Considering the fact that maaaaaaany of my favorite JLP moments are from seasons 1 & 2 (because GRUMPY PICARD and because those seasons are my favorites), this should not be a problem.

In all seriousness man, whenever you start talking about Picard and going all man-crush on him, this image comes as close to what I think goes on in your poor head :P :

16921%20-%20animated_gif%20nosebleed%20tagme%20yuru_yuri.gif

WO-HOO, SEASON 1 LOVE!

I adore his French pride. I wish they had kept it. I really do. It's not as annoying as Chekov's "it was invented in Russia" stuff, it's just him glaring at everyone who bashes France OR him bringing up France at random. It's just too cute, and honestly, many French folks ARE proud like that, so, it's not unrealistic or anything.

"MISTER DATA THE FRENCH LANGUAGE FOR CENTURIES ON EARTH REPRESENTED CIVILIZATION." :dry:

I know, I know, I shouldn't bring up "Code Of Honor", but I can't resist, haha.

tumblr_n2bfdae4g61trty0oo1_250.giftumblr_n2bfdae4g61trty0oo2_250.gif

tumblr_n2bfdae4g61trty0oo3_250.giftumblr_n2bfdae4g61trty0oo4_250.gif

*snicker* SOME archaeologist there. It's just another cute moment. AND IT'S FROM "CODE OF HONOR" I KNOW I KNOW I KNOOOOOW.

In all seriousness man, whenever you start talking about Picard and going all man-crush on him, this image comes as close to what I think goes on in your poor head :P :

I'm glad I can't see an image for some reason, I doubt it's very flattering, haha. I don't have a man-crush, though - I love Jean-Luc. Big difference. But he does create an enthusiasm I normally don't display, THAT one I cannot deny.

A man crush is what I feel for Neil deGrasse Tyson....

7584308968_0e02823dd4.jpg:inlove:

With Mr. Picard & Jean-Luc? It's as real as love gets. I would never question or belittle one person's feelings for another.

There are no 'rules' for how one is supposed to feel.

Another favorite Jean-Luc Picard moment:

"Measure of a Man" (S2).

For me, this is PICARD'S episode, not Data's. Observe...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PMlDidyG_I

WO-HOO, SEASON 1 LOVE!

I adore his French pride. I wish they had kept it. I really do. It's not as annoying as Chekov's "it was invented in Russia" stuff, it's just him glaring at everyone who bashes France OR him bringing up France at random. It's just too cute, and honestly, many French folks ARE proud like that, so, it's not unrealistic or anything.

"MISTER DATA THE FRENCH LANGUAGE FOR CENTURIES ON EARTH REPRESENTED CIVILIZATION." :dry:

I know, I know, I shouldn't bring up "Code Of Honor", but I can't resist, haha.

tumblr_n2bfdae4g61trty0oo1_250.giftumblr_n2bfdae4g61trty0oo2_250.gif

tumblr_n2bfdae4g61trty0oo3_250.giftumblr_n2bfdae4g61trty0oo4_250.gif

*snicker* SOME archaeologist there. It's just another cute moment. AND IT'S FROM "CODE OF HONOR" I KNOW I KNOW I KNOOOOOW.

I'm glad I can't see an image for some reason, I doubt it's very flattering, haha. I don't have a man-crush, though - I love Jean-Luc. Big difference. But he does create an enthusiasm I normally don't display, THAT one I cannot deny.

Actually, the pic sums it up. haha

He does bring out the fan-girl in me too when I see him or hear him on a show. :P As for the type of love you have for him, if only I could achieve your level of perfection and obsession, I would consider myself a true fan.

Another favorite Jean-Luc Picard moment:

"Measure of a Man" (S2).

For me, this is PICARD'S episode, not Data's. Observe...

Agreed, it IS more a Jean-Luc episode than a Data one. It really allowed for his character to shine appropriately and I think it's rightfully regarded as one of the best TNG episodes. Now, if only it didn't feature that Louvois woman. :dry: I want to grab her and shove her out of the next airlock. Because STOP TALKING, NOW.

The alternate episode is even better, btw. (It's included on the Blu Rays. It's slightly different than the actual episode and it features additional scenes and is almost an hour long.) It has even more Jean-Luc scenes. Heh.

Actually, the pic sums it up. haha

He does bring out the fan-girl in me too when I see him or hear him on a show. :P As for the type of love you have for him, if only I could achieve your level of perfection and obsession, I would consider myself a true fan.

*blush*

Thank you. I... erm... *blush*

Btw, does anyone else love Jean-Luc's weird faces? Although I doubt this one here was intended to be in the episode, haha. :P

Btw, does anyone else love Jean-Luc's weird faces? Although I doubt this one here was intended to be in the episode, haha. :P

Honestly, I think that particular one was Sir Patrick basically "switching off" Jean-Luc. You've mentioned it that he would take a moment before reciting his lines, getting into that particular Jean-Luc mode. I think those silly faces might be his way of switching out of Jean-Luc mode. :P

Honestly, I think that particular one was Sir Patrick basically "switching off" Jean-Luc. You've mentioned it that he would take a moment before reciting his lines, getting into that particular Jean-Luc mode. I think those silly faces might be his way of switching out of Jean-Luc mode. :P

Speaking of breaking character and doing weird faces...

I love when he's doing the impression of the Henry Kissinger-sounding scientist from the conference in "Timescape."

So help me, Sir Patrick does a brilliant Henry Kissinger impression...

Picard_funny_face.jpghenry-kissinger-speaking-to-senate.jpg

"He just keeps talking and talking...."

Thanks for reminding me. That one's great, too :)

Thanks for reminding me. That one's great, too :)

I also love the awkward 'giddy warmth' laugh as he's impaled in "Tapestry"; I know it's a horrible image, but the laugh was an inspired idea...

nausican.jpg

Yes that was a good moment. Picard has a passion for life and it seems little fear of death.

The laugh is there at the beginning of the episode when Q shows him a flashback of a younger Picard, and Q mentions it, but Picard says nothing. Did he remember why he was laughing? I ask because the change to the timeline hadn't happened yet.

There are so many good moments for Picard's character, there are hardly any wrong answers here.

That moment in "Timescape" when he sits down with Troi, LaForge and Data and imitates Professor Vassbinder is PRICELESS indeed. He's so relaxed with his crew and it's one of my all time favorite conversation moments from TNG. I may prefer Grumpy Picard but there ARE lots of less-grumpy-Picard moments that I love as well.

And one can never have enough videos of the Sheliak moment. I'm pleased that everyone seems to love it so much, hehe.

I know... he used to pull faces before and after JLP scenes - to keep the muscles in his face going, haha. This time he just did it a bit early. It's still an amusing moment. :P

Yes that was a good moment. Picard has a passion for life and it seems little fear of death.

The laugh is there at the beginning of the episode when Q shows him a flashback of a younger Picard, and Q mentions it, but Picard says nothing. Did he remember why he was laughing? I ask because the change to the timeline hadn't happened yet.

There are so many good moments for Picard's character, there are hardly any wrong answers here.

He says that he was arrogant and undisciplined - his younger self was probably laughing because he was like "I ain't even bothered by this, hahahaha". It's a common reaction to this sort of shock. Most folks who get stabbed like this experience no pain at all at first because the brain can't even comprehend what's going on. I assume it was something similar for him. Q, of course, thinks it was humor. I doubt it was that.

Another favorite moment of mine:

tumblr_n3iea9m1351r0egvoo2_400.png

From, of course, "Encounter At Farpoint". I love the way they shot this scene with him staring into space.

That moment in "Timescape" when he sits down with Troi, LaForge and Data and imitates Professor Vassbinder is PRICELESS indeed. He's so relaxed with his crew and it's one of my all time favorite conversation moments from TNG. I may prefer Grumpy Picard but there ARE lots of less-grumpy-Picard moments that I love as well.

And one can never have enough videos of the Sheliak moment. I'm pleased that everyone seems to love it so much, hehe.

I know... he used to pull faces before and after JLP scenes - to keep the muscles in his face going, haha. This time he just did it a bit early. It's still an amusing moment. :P

He says that he was arrogant and undisciplined - his younger self was probably laughing because he was like "I ain't even bothered by this, hahahaha". It's a common reaction to this sort of shock. Most folks who get stabbed like this experience no pain at all at first because the brain can't even comprehend what's going on. I assume it was something similar for him. Q, of course, thinks it was humor. I doubt it was that.

Another favorite moment of mine:

tumblr_n3iea9m1351r0egvoo2_400.png

From, of course, "Encounter At Farpoint". I love the way they shot this scene with him staring into space.

And you've turned it into a framable piece of art... nicely done!

Speaking of "Encounter At Farpoint", I love the bit (in keeping with Grumpy Picard) when he bellows, "SHUT OFF THAT DAMN NOISE!" at the alert klaxon. Made me chuckle... :laugh:

Yeah, I've decided to go ahead with my "JLP in every episode" Tumblr idea and I've worked on a few screencaps from Farpoint. This is another one:

tumblr_n3iea9m1351r0egvoo4_400.png

This is my favorite moment from "Encounter At Farpoint", btw. WHEN HE STEPS OUT OF THAT DARKNESS AND THE VOICEOVER IN WHICH HE EXPLAINS WHAT IS HAPPENING it gives me goosebumps every single time.

I do love the "Shut off that damn noise!" moment as well, though. Or how about the one in which he has his "bon voyage mon ami" message sent and is all excited aboout it until Q ruins the moment. Arrrrr, a favorite of mine, too.

Yeah, I've decided to go ahead with my "JLP in every episode" Tumblr idea and I've worked on a few screencaps from Farpoint. This is another one:

tumblr_n3iea9m1351r0egvoo4_400.png

This is my favorite moment from "Encounter At Farpoint", btw. WHEN HE STEPS OUT OF THAT DARKNESS AND THE VOICEOVER IN WHICH HE EXPLAINS WHAT IS HAPPENING it gives me goosebumps every single time.

I do love the "Shut off that damn noise!" moment as well, though. Or how about the one in which he has his "bon voyage mon ami" message sent and is all excited aboout it until Q ruins the moment. Arrrrr, a favorite of mine, too.

Cute seeing Picard smile at the Hood's message; his inner-self is saying, "Squeee! They're speaking mon natif Francais!!!" :P:laugh:

Also interesting how he says the word 'command' (as in "becoming better acquainted with my new command") with an American pronunciation. Later on, during the run of the show, he falls back on his British pronunciation, "comm-ahnd."

A tiny little thing I only noticed when I bought the blu ray of Farpoint...

Yeah, he does this in "Farpoint" the most but he quickly falls back into saying it the British way in the next few episodes. I think it has to do with no one really knowing yet just who these characters are and what kind of background they have and maybe he thought "well I can't have a French accent because it would sound terrible so Imma do this instead", lol. It's really adorable. IMO.

AND WE NEVER LEARN THE RESPONSE DESOTO GAVE BECAUSE JEALOUS!Q RUINS THE MOMENT :dry:

Oh and today I did some stuff with "Code Of Honor". (I KNOW OKAY.)

tumblr_n3k6uaDswQ1r0egvoo3_500.png

tumblr_n3k6uaDswQ1r0egvoo4_500.png

It's macho!Jean-Luc. I know I should find it horrible but it's one of my favorite moments from this dreadful episode. I MEAN HIS FACE HIS FACE. Oh and did I mention his HAND yes.

Damn! I love what you do to screen caps!

Wish I could give you my driver's license photo.... :laugh::thumbup: