Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

NEW REGISTRATIONS!

3 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Due to an influx of spam registrations, we have had to close our registration system until we can determine how to prevent the SPAM registrations... If you want to join our community, simply send webmaster@trekcore.com a message with:

Username (What you will log in as):

Display Name (What will be displayed to other users, can be same as username):

Email Address:

We'll set up your account manually and create a temporary password - Sorry for the inconvenience!

Posted · Report post

wow. Its sad that some dipstick has nothing better to do but spam great sites like this one. I mean really. I hate that you all have to take such serious measures. I know it has to be a hassle, and I bet it takes a lot of your valuable time.

Wheres Tron when you need him?

Posted (edited) · Report post

wow. Its sad that some dipstick has nothing better to do but spam great sites like this one. I mean really. I hate that you all have to take such serious measures. I know it has to be a hassle, and I bet it takes a lot of your valuable time.

Wheres Tron when you need him?

Underperforming at the box office, last I'd heard... :giggle:

(Tron Legacy's domestic gross was about equal to its production costs; these days a movie has to at least double its production budget to begin to be considered profitable; however, it did somewhat better overseas...).

Edited by Sehlat Vie