• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Virogen

Virogen

TrekCore Webmaster

• Omega Sector Admin
  • 5,757 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 01:12 AM

Due to an influx of spam registrations, we have had to close our registration system until we can determine how to prevent the SPAM registrations... If you want to join our community, simply send webmaster@trekcore.com a message with:

Username (What you will log in as):
Display Name (What will be displayed to other users, can be same as username):
Email Address:

We'll set up your account manually and create a temporary password - Sorry for the inconvenience!

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#2 Toonami Tom

Toonami Tom

The Robot that brought people the most awesome animated action

• 1,867 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 01:01 PM

wow. Its sad that some dipstick has nothing better to do but spam great sites like this one. I mean really. I hate that you all have to take such serious measures. I know it has to be a hassle, and I bet it takes a lot of your valuable time.

Wheres Tron when you need him?

Formally: Sherlock Holmes and The Green Ranger

SHOWS OF TOONAMI: Thundercats, Voltron, The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest, Sailor Moon, Reboot, Dragonball Z, Ronin Warriors, Gundam Wing, Tenchi Muyo, Outlaw Star, Big O, Mobile Suit Gundam, Robotech, Batman The Animated Series, Superman The Animated Series, Gundam 08th MS Team, Dragon Ball, Tenchi Universe, Rurouni Kenshin, Trigun, G Gundam, Tenchi in Tokyo, Dragonball GT, Yu Yu Hakisho, Blue Sub 6, Superfriends, Justice League, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Batman Beyond, Dot Hack\\Sign, Transformers Armada, Transformers Cybertron, He-Man And The Masters of the Universe, G.I. Joe, Gundam 0080, G-Force: Gaurdians of Space.

"Hello Toonami faithful..." - TOM The Toonami Robot.

toonami5_zpsd698ab44.jpg

#3 Sehlat Vie

Sehlat Vie

Omega Sector Moderator, Loveable Vulcan House-Pet

• Moderators
  • 13,341 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 01:46 PM

wow. Its sad that some dipstick has nothing better to do but spam great sites like this one. I mean really. I hate that you all have to take such serious measures. I know it has to be a hassle, and I bet it takes a lot of your valuable time.

Wheres Tron when you need him?

Underperforming at the box office, last I'd heard... :giggle:

(Tron Legacy's domestic gross was about equal to its production costs; these days a movie has to at least double its production budget to begin to be considered profitable; however, it did somewhat better overseas...).

Edited by Sehlat Vie, 03 December 2013 - 01:47 PM.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Nebula image in header courtesy Ali Ries.