Sign in to follow this  
GustavoLeao

STAR TREK MEMORIES Hosted by (YouGussed) William Shatner

And featuring DC Fontana, Leonard Nimoy, Deforest Kelley and the entire TOS cast. This 60-minute special, based on Shatner's book, and available on VHS, was produced in 1995, and is really wonderful if you are a TOS fan. Watch it and thank me later.

Best,

Gus

And featuring DC Fontana, Leonard Nimoy, Deforest Kelley and the entire TOS cast. This 60-minute special, based on Shatner's book, and available on VHS, was produced in 1995, and is really wonderful if you are a TOS fan. Watch it and thank me later.

Best,

Gus

I have both of those books (TOS memories and Movie memories). They're great. Lots of mud-slinging (and I don't mean Harcourt Fenton, either). Even if Shatner's 'prose' is obviously ghost-written (the slang in the book is too youthful; a tribute to "Beavis and Butt-head" writer Chris Kreski). Liked seeing the TV version too (though it's a lot more tepid).

Seeing these '90s era ST programs is a bit like stepping into a time machine... I can almost feel the stifling heat of my crappy old apartment. :laugh:

And thats not all. Leonard NImoy also hosted a rather low-budget TV Special in 1993 titled LEONARD NIMOY'S STAR TREK MEMORIES

Next : THE CAPTAINS LOG special hosted by Shatner

And thats not all. Leonard NImoy also hosted a rather low-budget TV Special in 1993 titled LEONARD NIMOY'S STAR TREK MEMORIES

Next : THE CAPTAINS LOG special hosted by Shatner

I could be senile (very possibly) but wasn't that one released in '83? I remember my sister and I were teenagers when we first saw it (she had a HUGE Nimoy crush...).

1983. Right. This was before STAR TREK III. Sorry for the typo, Sehlat.

Best,

Gustavo

Oh, it's cool.

These days I'm more apt to blame encroaching senility on my part than a typo... :P