Sign in to follow this  
The Founder

Star Trek: This or That?

I'm going TMP. JJTrek looked like a rip off of BSG jumps.

mek'letH or bat'letH

The smaller one.

Easier to sneak up on a bigger opponent with. :laugh:

Most elegant starship interior:

1701 refit of TMP, or the 1701-D of TMP?

The 1701-D to me. Looks like more is going on. Normally, to me it comes across as a lot empty useless space. -_-

What's sillier:

Kirk's kung fu slap or the clasped hand punches prevalent in the later series?

The 1701-D to me. Looks like more is going on. Normally, to me it comes across as a lot empty useless space. -_-

What's sillier:

The kung fu slap always looked the most ridiculously un-painful. Like it should cause mild irritation rather than unconsciousness. :dontgetit:

The clasped hand punch (seriously; WHO invented that?!?) at least has some heft to it, but yes; it it beyond ridiculous. I've seen 5 year olds going at each other with better moves... :giggle:

Battle of the hetero stereotypes:

Kirk vs. Will Riker?

What's sillier:

The kung fu slap always looked the most ridiculously un-painful. Like it should cause mild irritation rather than unconsciousness. :dontgetit:

The clasped hand punch (seriously; WHO invented that?!?) at least has some heft to it, but yes; it it beyond ridiculous. I've seen 5 year olds going at each other with better moves... :giggle:

Kirk vs. Will Riker?

Okay, I have actually heard the double hand punch actually does cause people to blackout.

Now, as for the question: I'd have to go with Riker. He had 7 seasons to woo the ladies. Kirk only had 3 seasons, and the movies didn't count, since he really got no action (except with changeing chick in STVI).

Better warriors:

Klingons or Jem'Hadar

Edited by Admiral Harmon

What's sillier:

Kirk vs. Will Riker?

Okay, I have actually heard the double hand punch actually does cause people to blackout.

Now, as for the question: I'd have to go with Riker. He had 7 seasons to woo the ladies. Kirk only had 3 seasons, and the movies didn't count, since he really got no action (except with changeing chick in STVI).

Better warriors:

Klingons or Jem'Hadar

I'd say Jem'Hadar because they don't need to eat or sleep.

But on the other hand, Worf held his own in "By Inferno's Light." But.... the Jem'Hadar Worf fought stopped short of killing him (lucky for Michael Dorn).

So, despite Worf's bravery and fortitude, I still give it to the Jem'Hadar.

Slicker dealmakers:

The Ferengi or the Vorta?

What...after we beat the Dominion, yes w/ a little Feddie assistance.

ok...I would say Ferengi.

They live for the deal. Trying to get one over on you for that all precious latnium!!! Caveat Emptor and all that stuff!!!

Vorta tend to be more like mobsters(Godfather type mobsters). They have offers you can't refuse and the thugs(Jem'Hadar) to "break your kneecaps" if you try. (Except for Klingons...we broke their kneecaps!!!) However, Iggy Pop was really cool as one.

Odo before he lost his power or Odo after he got them back?

Edited by kallen-bortas

They live for the deal. Trying to get one over on you for that all precious latnium!!! Caveat Emptor and all that stuff!!!

Vorta tend to be more like mobsters(Godfather type mobsters). They have offers you can't refuse and the thugs(Jem'Hadar) to "break your kneecaps" if you try. (Except for Klingons...we broke their kneecaps!!!) However, Iggy Pop was really cool as one.

Before.

After he got them back he was too goo-goo eyed over Kira most of the time.

Before he lost them, he was a surly badass.

Transwarp conduits or stable wormholes?

Before.

I'm going with transwarp conduits. That's something that can possible be had for everyone, if you have the right equipment.

Who was more disrespectful?

Charles Evans or Q Junior?

Before.

I'm going with transwarp conduits. That's something that can possible be had for everyone, if you have the right equipment.

Who was more disrespectful?

Charles Evans or Q Junior?

Q Junior.

Chales Evans just wanted to be loved (growing up without the love of his own kind; he can't be blamed).

Q Junior was a spoiled little d!ck.

Best place for a good time:

Quark's or Ten-Forward?

Quark's hands down. Much more fun. More to do. More variety. Although, the down side is if you want a quiet drink? You'd never be able to get one between Quark trying to scam you or Morn talking your ear off. At least I can eye the Dabo girls at the wheel. :D

Rachel Garret or Christopher Pike?

Quark's hands down. Much more fun. More to do. More variety. Although, the down side is if you want a quiet drink? You'd never be able to get one between Quark trying to scam you or Morn talking your ear off. At least I can eye the Dabo girls at the wheel. :D

Rachel Garret or Christopher Pike?

I think Garret has more balls, but we got to know Pike better (both in "The Cage" and NuTrek). I think Pike is also a more intuitive leader.

Point Pike.

Would you rather be stuck in a turbolift with a Klingon or a Vulcan?

gazomg   

Definately a Klingon.

Klingons are like us Irish, like to drink, enjoy a good wake, not afraid to enjoy ourselves

Vulcans tend to be dull, .

Crewman on a spacestation like DS9 or on a ship like Enterprise ?

Definately a Klingon.

Klingons are like us Irish, like to drink, enjoy a good wake, not afraid to enjoy ourselves

Well, if the station were DS9, then definitely DS9. :thumbup:

The people are far more interesting. And the women are hotter, too.... ;)

I'd get bored being around all those bland, goody-two shoes types aboard a Federation starship. The people aboard DS9 are much more diverse.

Who would you rather have watching your back in a firefight:

Worf or Tuvok?

Definately a Klingon.

Well, if the station were DS9, then definitely DS9. :thumbup:

The people are far more interesting. And the women are hotter, too.... ;)

I'd get bored being around all those bland, goody-two shoes types aboard a Federation starship. The people aboard DS9 are much more diverse.

Who would you rather have watching your back in a firefight:

Worf or Tuvok?

DS9-Worf for sure. Tuvok was too straight-jacketed it seemed most of the time with logic. If TNG-Worf, I'd go with Tuvok then.

Who would you have cook for you:

Neelix or Sisko?

Considering it was an (annoying) running gag that Neelix's cooking made you violently ill - I'd definitely have the Sisko cook for me. As someone who is originally from Louisiana, I'd love to eat that style of food again. And I'm pretty sure one episode mentioned he made an entire thanksgiving dinner to the senior staff. So he's quite the cook.

Dumber giant head alien:

"God" (ST: V) or Cytherians

Considering it was an (annoying) running gag that Neelix's cooking made you violently ill - I'd definitely have the Sisko cook for me. As someone who is originally from Louisiana, I'd love to eat that style of food again. And I'm pretty sure one episode mentioned he made an entire thanksgiving dinner to the senior staff. So he's quite the cook.

Dumber giant head alien:

If the Cytherians are the Greek-wannabes from the Barclay upgrade to God-mode TNG episode, then yeah. They take the cake.

Teleporters you'd rather have:

Dominion or Federation.

Edited by Admiral Harmon

Dumber giant head alien:

If the Cytherians are the Greek-wannabes from the Barclay upgrade to God-mode TNG episode, then yeah. They take the cake.

Dominion or Federation.

Dominion; they were faster and sneakier (and seemingly less prone to malfunction).

T'Pol.

Insufferable pain in the ass or Archer's much-needed conscience?

Dumber giant head alien:

Dominion or Federation.

Dominion; they were faster and sneakier (and seemingly less prone to malfunction).

T'Pol.

Insufferable pain (until her clothes dropped off or she was in the Mirror Universe).

Which woman would you rather be locked in a room with for a week?

Lawaxana or Janeway

Dumber giant head alien:

Dominion or Federation.

T'Pol.

Insufferable pain (until her clothes dropped off or she was in the Mirror Universe).

Which woman would you rather be locked in a room with for a week?

Lawaxana or Janeway

I'd slit my wrists first ... um, I mean, Lwaxanna. A week of Janeway's shrill voice and I'd begin to consider her an alternative food source.

Stranded on a deserted planet with a goofy alien sidekick; would it be...

VGR's Neelix or NuTrek's Keenser?

I'd slit my wrists first ... um, I mean, Lwaxanna. A week of Janeway's shrill voice and I'd begin to consider her an alternative food source.

lol, you crack me up man. :laugh:

I'd say Keenser. He doesn't really seem to bug as much as Neelix.

Inspired by a question posed on the DS9 Jake anti-war episode:

Would you rather be blasted by a disruptor or beheaded by a bat'leth?

lol, you crack me up man. :laugh:

I'd say Keenser. He doesn't really seem to bug as much as Neelix.

Inspired by a question posed on the DS9 Jake anti-war episode:

Would you rather be blasted by a disruptor or beheaded by a bat'leth?

I think beheading would be quicker and less painful. A disruptor would be kind of very intense burning sensation, I'd imagine.

Who would you rather have fixing your warp drive:

Montgomery Scott or Charles "Trip" Tucker III?

I think beheading would be quicker and less painful. A disruptor would be kind of very intense burning sensation, I'd imagine.

The Miracle Worker. He doesn't have the stick up his butt like Trip does.

Who would you rather have operate on you?

Crusher or Phlox

The Miracle Worker. He doesn't have the stick up his butt like Trip does.

Who would you rather have operate on you?

Crusher or Phlox

Phlox!!!

NO contest.

Crusher would probably kill me or turn me into a giant mosquito. She always says something like "I don't see how that's possible" or "He/she's dying..." And for treating Barclay's hypochondria she causes the ENTIRE CREW TO DEVOLVE. Sorry, but that was a court-martial offense in my book. The entire ship was almost lost because she GOOFED! She is incompetent. She couldn't even cure a hangnail without an amputation. Phlox also has a sunnier disposition. I like his personality (and I'd feel more comfortable with a doctor who has a bit of weight on him and who enjoys Chinese food). :thumbup:

If Pulaski were offered, she'd be my first pic.

Better bridge layout: Voyager or Defiant?

Defiant. It was just the basics. There was a feel of command, much more than with Voyager.

Better holodeck baddie:

Moriarty or Chaotica

Defiant. It was just the basics. There was a feel of command, much more than with Voyager.

Better holodeck baddie:

Moriarty or Chaotica

Moriarty.

He was intelligent and sentient (doesn't hurt that I'm a major Sherlock Holmes nerd, too).

Chaotica was stupid (as were all the boring "Capt. Proton" episodes IMO).

Richard Daystrom:

Mad man or misunderstood genius? :P

Sign in to follow this