Sign in to follow this  
The Founder

Star Trek: This or That?

I'm desperate for new Trek but in the real universe. So I'll go for option #2. But only if Takei takes an Adama-esque role. As in - he stays on the bridge commanding others. Like Olmos' Adama - he has an authoritative voice. He doesn't need to be a geriatric hopping around fighting ala Indiana Jones in the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. Besides - the sitcoms lately always seem to get cancelled after like one season.

If you could go back and have TOS focus on an alien more - which would it be:

Tholians

or

Trelane

Trelane.

No offense to the Tholians (whom I like very much), but a weekly series focusing on them would get old only because there is no 'humanoid face' to connect with.

Besides, I kind of like the enigmatic quality of the Tholians. Less is more...

Most ridiculous hairdo:

TWOK's Montalban (with his gray wig and bangs) or Yeoman Janice Rand's checkerboard beehive?

Have to go w/ Rand's on this one. That one actually took time, conscious thought, and the preverbal degree in basketweaving to make that. Even hotness couldn't make that not weird. Khan's is more a mullet that found a comb. Business in the front, party in the back!!!

Coffee, black

or

Raktajino

Have to go w/ Rand's on this one. That one actually took time, conscious thought, and the preverbal degree in basketweaving to make that. Even hotness couldn't make that not weird. Khan's is more a mullet that found a comb. Business in the front, party in the back!!!

Coffee, black

or

Raktajino

Black coffee.

Considering Klingons eat live worms and drink blood-based wine, I'm afraid to imagine what their coffee would taste like...

Which way home would you put your trust in:

Wormhole or transwarp conduit?

Sign in to follow this