Mr.Picard

Mr.Picard's Jean-Luc Picard Collection, Y'All.

Mishi   

That painting is really good! Did someone paint it for you, or did they just buy it at a convention somewhere?

omg, I LOVE that picture above this post! That's me when I'm old, except I'll be wearing a different color and won't be a queen...XD

Edited by Mishi

That painting is really good! Did someone paint it for you, or did they just buy it at a convention somewhere?

omg, I LOVE that picture above this post! That's me when I'm old, except I'll be wearing a different color and won't be a queen...XD

It was sold at a convention, that's all I was told. It's a copy of an actual painting, I guess. The person who bought it thought of me when they saw it and had to get it for me without me ever telling them to do so.

Here's another part of my collection:

Coll-11_zpsdecf57d6.png

This is an entire folder filled with Jean-Luc related pictures and articles and posters that I haven't been able to sort through yet, I just put stuff in there unless it's a poster I really want to hang up right now.

Besides, I like men who are only as tall as I am or even shorter. I don't like tall men. :P

Me neither. :P

*wiggles eyebrows* I am VERY pleased to hear that! *flirty* :P

rta-man   

Another part of my collection:

Coll-9_zps847194cd.png

This would look perfect if his signature was inlaid separately under the picture, then framed.

Coll-9_zps847194cd.png

This would look perfect if his signature was inlaid separately under the picture, then framed.

You're giving me a wonderful idea there. As a matter of fact, I do have Jean-Luc's signature (it's in my current banner, it was written by Sir Patrick when he signed something with Jean-Luc's name, so, it's the next best thing we get to Jean-Luc's actual signature) and it is possible to remove the pic from the frame... THEORETICALLY I should be able to put it on there. Ooooooooooooooooh, IDEA! Thank you so much, rta-man!

THEORETICALLY I should be able to put it on there. Ooooooooooooooooh, IDEA!

Someone needs to put a sign up on your door: "Mad Genius at Work, do NOT disturb." :P:thumbup:

2896.gif

That would be fitting. Very much so. ;)

Another item from my collection:

Coll-13_zpse629abf9.png

This is a somewhat rare old German BRAVO magazine poster that, obviously, came with it during Generations times.

Coll-14_zps5036d613.png

My French flag (I am proud to have a French husband :P) and my Insurrection Enterprise-E. It came with the First Contact one, they're both from someone who no longer needed them.

Coll-14_zps5036d613.png

My French flag (I am proud to have a French husband :P) and my Insurrection Enterprise-E. It came with the First Contact one, they're both from someone who no longer needed them.

I remember that line from "The Last Outpost" (I'm paraphrasing), "The French put the colors in their proper order; blue, white and red." :laugh:

Hahaha the actual line is "whereas the French more properly used the same colors in the order of blue, white and red."

And then Data (!) gets the order of the colors on the German flag wrong. *facepalm*

Hahaha the actual line is "whereas the French more properly used the same colors in the order of blue, white and red."

I knew you'd rescue me on that one... I almost knew it, but wasn't quite sure (haven't seen that episode in about 20 years or so). :thumbup:

And then Data (!) gets the order of the colors on the German flag wrong. *facepalm*

Time to send him back for reprogramming.... :P

Edited by Sehlat Vie

I knew you'd rescue me on that one... I almost knew it, but wasn't quite sure (haven't seen that episode in about 20 years or so). :thumbup:

I swear I don't know all of his lines by heart only about 99% of them. I ALWAYS cringe when Data gets the order of the colors wrong. I mean SERIOUSLY, whoever screwed that one up deserves to be slapped. :P

Coll-15_zpsbd88e979.png

I really love this poster because of its rainbow-colored warp core background (at least I think it's warp core, what do I know, haha). It looks kinda fabulous.

I swear I don't know all of his lines by heart only about 99% of them. I ALWAYS cringe when Data gets the order of the colors wrong. I mean SERIOUSLY, whoever screwed that one up deserves to be slapped. :P

Coll-15_zpsbd88e979.png

I really love this poster because of its rainbow-colored warp core background (at least I think it's warp core, what do I know, haha). It looks kinda fabulous.

Could be a really BIG disco ball.... :giggle:

I wouldn't put it past him to pose in front of a disco ball :P

Judging by the communicator pin, I'd say it was a promo pic from GEN?

I dunno, the communicator looks kinda photoshopped to me. The actual pic probably really is a Generations promo pic, though.

I dunno, the communicator looks kinda photoshopped to me. The actual pic probably really is a Generations promo pic, though.

Holy cow; you have REALLY sharp eyes. :ohmy:

Only with Jean-Luc. ;)

Coll-19_zps65e8579e.png

My TNG DVDs, along with the Blu Rays. (Before anyone asks, I don't own Insurrection on DVD and Nemesis and Generations have been banned to another corner.)

Only with Jean-Luc. ;)

Coll-19_zps65e8579e.png

My TNG DVDs, along with the Blu Rays. (Before anyone asks, I don't own Insurrection on DVD and Nemesis and Generations have been banned to another corner.)

Love the subtle gradations of blue/purple on the TNG case spines. Very nice.

I would've preferred a bit more black but I really like the silver. There's a black version of the box (the TNG movie box it is) and it looks awesome.

Here's the "latest" addition to my collection:

Coll-16_zps343e49f1.png

You know you're crazy when you buy actual old TNG poster magazines for insane prices just to get your hands on the poster.

Mishi   

That's not crazy. I used to do that with the Backstreet Boys and Metallica. Good times >.> That is a good poster of him.

You don't even want to know how much I've spent on collectibles in my lifetime. I could've put an entire classroom of kids thru college.... :happy:

Ryan-Reynolds-Drooling-Reaction-Gif.gif

Here's the "latest" addition to my collection:

Coll-16_zps343e49f1.png

You know you're crazy when you buy actual old TNG poster magazines for insane prices just to get your hands on the poster.

He looks like he's part of S31 in the all black uniform there. Hmmmm