Mr.Picard

Mr.Picard's Jean-Luc Picard Collection, Y'All.

Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, Mr.Picard said:

The latest addition to my collection:

The Jean-Luc Picard Itty Bitty! I've wanted this ever since Hallmark announced them but was REALLY sad since it's "in stores only", but a friend of mine who lives in the US was kind enough to get one for me and send it over.

coll-99.jpg

IT'S SO SUPER FLUFFY AND TINY AND ADORABLE just like Jean-Luc :inlove:

:happy:

That’s adorable.   So glad you finally got it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Sehlat Vie said:

:happy:

That’s adorable.   So glad you finally got it. 

Thanks! I'm also very happy with him. *squishes him* :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

New stuff to wear! I couldn't resist when I saw that ThinkGeek has released an updated version of the TNG hoodie AND they now also sell TNG bathrobes.

Coll-100.png

*shakes fist at ThinkGeek*

The bathrobe is SUPER FLUFFY and the hoodie is incredibly comfy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Mr.Picard said:

New stuff to wear! I couldn't resist when I saw that ThinkGeek has released an updated version of the TNG hoodie AND they now also sell TNG bathrobes.

Coll-100.png

*shakes fist at ThinkGeek*

The bathrobe is SUPER FLUFFY and the hoodie is incredibly comfy.

Perfect for lounging about one’s comfy quarters aboard the 1701-D...:thumbup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Raul   
On 13/9/2017 at 5:36 PM, Mr.Picard said:

The latest addition to my collection:

The Jean-Luc Picard Itty Bitty! I've wanted this ever since Hallmark announced them but was REALLY sad since it's "in stores only", but a friend of mine who lives in the US was kind enough to get one for me and send it over.

coll-99.jpg

IT'S SO SUPER FLUFFY AND TINY AND ADORABLE just like Jean-Luc :inlove:

This is nice, a very great collection :thumbup:..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 23.11.2017 at 4:26 PM, Sehlat Vie said:

Perfect for lounging about one’s comfy quarters aboard the 1701-D...:thumbup:

Especially the ones on deck 9, room 3601... :angel_not:

18 hours ago, Raul said:

This is nice, a very great collection :thumbup:..

Thank you! :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites