Mr.Picard

Mr.Picard's Jean-Luc Picard Collection, Y'All.

712 posts in this topic

I just got this absolute hoodie gem:

coll-95.thumb.jpg.44f64d5a8496f1e2f55c95

They offered it in black, but this time I had to go with Federation blue.

^
I love that!  Gorgeous color.  That Federation logo is a perfect embellishment. 
:thumbup:

I just got this absolute hoodie gem:

coll-95.thumb.jpg.44f64d5a8496f1e2f55c95

They offered it in black, but this time I had to go with Federation blue.

^
I love that!  Gorgeous color.  That Federation logo is a perfect embellishment. 
:thumbup:

Yup, it represents Team Picard perfectly. :inlove:

The lunchbox is here!

coll-96.thumb.jpg.875157e3d91526be3f6d17

^

That is gorgeous!!! :thumbup:

It totally is! It's small and cute, easy to handle and carry!

^

The Ent-D looks almost three dimensional; like it's just warping right off of the box!

^

The Ent-D looks almost three dimensional; like it's just warping right off of the box!

That was what made me buy the box - I'm not THAT much of an Enterprise-D fan, but the 3D-ish effect REALLY grabbed me, even on the preview pic on Amazon. I didn't expect for the effect to be THIS strong, but I'm certainly not complaining - it looks terrific!

^

That was what made me buy the box - I'm not THAT much of an Enterprise-D fan, but the 3D-ish effect REALLY grabbed me, even on the preview pic on Amazon. I didn't expect for the effect to be THIS strong, but I'm certainly not complaining - it looks terrific!

Not a big fan of the Ent-D aesthetically but on that box, I agree; she looks gorgeous.   There are times when the Ent-D is photographed or presented just right and she looks simply amazing.   That box is one of those instances. 

^

Not a big fan of the Ent-D aesthetically but on that box, I agree; she looks gorgeous.   There are times when the Ent-D is photographed or presented just right and she looks simply amazing.   That box is one of those instances. 

Exactly. It also reminds me of the opening scene in "Encounter At Farpoint", and that really sells things for me because...

tumblr_nhfjd9Qq4D1tu7563o4_500.gif

Edited by Mr.Picard

I finally managed to frame one of the publicity pics that a Twitter friend of mine sent me a while ago:

frame.jpg

And my new Sir Patrick cardboard cutout finally met his pals:

Cutout-2.jpg

4 hours ago, Mr.Picard said:

I finally managed to frame one of the publicity pics that a Twitter friend of mine sent me a while ago:

frame.jpg

And my new Sir Patrick cardboard cutout finally met his pals:

Cutout-2.jpg

^
You've created your own Picard/Sir Patrick army....:laugh:

1 minute ago, Sehlat Vie said:

^
You've created your own Picard/Sir Patrick army....:laugh:

Others have a Hulk... I have Jean-Luc and Sir Patrick. MUCH more effective. :laugh: