Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

trek2 Actors Fueding

8 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

according the National Enquirer artical two of the trek 2 actors are not only fueding but at each other throats .. it dont give any name of the actors who are currently filming trek 2 who are involved ..this is not good P.R for the Film.

.http://www.nationalenquirer.com/guess-who/war-star-trek-divas

Posted · Report post

I tweeted Bob Orci on twitter asking him who it is, you never know he mite answer me.

Posted · Report post

I'd just like to point out that the National Enquirer is the same newspaper that claimed demons were spawning out of the cracks of San Fransisco right after the quake of '89.....

Just sayin'

Posted · Report post

National Enquirer and Rush Limbaugh have the same notion of "truth".

Posted · Report post

Yes, it's sad that people actually pay money for those magazines... If no one bought them, they couldn't exist...

Posted · Report post

If you believe that magazine, you'd believe anything.

Posted · Report post

My sisters and I used to giggle at those magazines at the checkout stands when we were kids; it was half the fun of walking to the store and buying candy! I remember they had one headlined with "CAT WITH HUMAN FACE FOUND ALIVE!" once.

Even as children, we didn't understand why people actually bought them, so it's beyond me why people do.

Posted · Report post

I wouldn't believe anything in the NO or FOX News. Not even if either one reported rain was wet.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0