Star Trek Icon challenge March 2012: Free For All
Posted 29 February 2012 - 07:47 AM
I made this topic simple because of the lack of icons in the previous months. I want to see lots of creativity.
Your icon can be anything from Star Trek, even fan based, fiddles, manips, artwork, anything TREK! (I will even except cross overs, as long as it is in the STAR TREK UNIVERSE.. example: Darth Vader visits Picard)
You may enter up to two icons, and you can post them here on this page. I will collect them and then put them in the photobucket account.
All icons are due by April 1st (no joke)
Just a quick reminder, I did change some of the rules.
Here are the general rules for the Omega Sector Icon Contest!!
1. Your icon size must be a max of 150x130 and a minimum of 100x100. (If you want to go smaller you can, but I won't recommend it. A lot of people might not use it.)
2. All Icons must be rated PG13 or lower.
3. Your Icons are due by the first of every month!!
4. The Topics are going to be winner based. So make sure that when you submit your icons, to choose a topic so that if you win, your choice will be that next month's topic.
5. If less then five people enter, there will only be ONE winner.
6. you may NOT Vote for your own icon!
7. All Icons must have at least a boarder, color alteration, Text, or a Texture on your icon. It's not fair to just crop a icon from a cap. This is a contest/challenge... the point is to be challenged..
8. All Icons must be new to the challenge and not posted anywhere on OS or anywhere else until voting is over. If you see an icon being used that has already been posted, PM me and I will take care of it
9. You will put your icons in a reply post on the icons Topic, You will no longer have to PM them to Belanna
IF anyone has any questions, comments, ect.. just drop a line.
Have fun, and I hope to see lots of icons this month
Posted 08 March 2012 - 04:30 AM
Posted 11 March 2012 - 12:14 AM
Posted 12 March 2012 - 12:59 AM
so, this is good, looks like we will have a good amount of avvies for this one!!
although, i haven't started on mine, but the other day i saw the perfect pic!!
Posted 14 March 2012 - 03:30 PM
Kiss the girl, get the key! They never taught me that in the Obsidian Order!
Ah, but I got off several cutting remarks which no doubt did serious damage to their egos.
Odo: You'd shoot a man in the back? Garak: It's the safest way, isn't it?
Posted 21 March 2012 - 08:25 AM
or you can post it here, whichever. As long as all icons are either posted here or pmed to me by the 1st of April
Posted 02 April 2012 - 10:14 PM
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users