Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

New picture of New movie

16 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Someone obviously not Vulcan who's kicking Spock's ass, as well as wearing a Starfleet tunic?

GARY MITCHELL!

Posted · Report post

Someone obviously not Vulcan who's kicking Spock's ass, as well as wearing a Starfleet tunic?

GARY MITCHELL!

My God Bones, i didn't think of that. :ohmy:

Posted · Report post

But why would Gary Mitchell be in a hand-to-hand fight like that? With the powers he has Spock wouldn't even get to touch him.

If that picture from last week is actually of Spock failing a nerve pinch on a human though, then I'm confused... I guess it could be a totally new character. There's very little chance that Cumberbatch is not playing a human. If he was an alien, he'd have make-up with the budget this film has.

Posted · Report post

Maybe it's before he gets his powers. Maybe they're not paying that much attention to Mitchell of the TOS.

Posted · Report post

If he was an alien, he'd have make-up with the budget this film has.

I was actually checking as to whether he had Vulcan ears or not, because before I thought of Gary Mitchell, I thought that could've been a new take on Sybok.

Posted · Report post

I have a feeling its going to be more like Where No Man Has Gone Before? Think about it. When Gary had the powers he was almost killing Kirk. Just a thought.

Posted · Report post

Couldn't it just be a new character? I could definatly think of a worse idea than basing it around "Where No Man Has Gone Before", so that's alright if it is.

Posted · Report post

Couldn't it just be a new character?

Yeah, but... then we'll get this again. :confused:

trekxihd2650.jpg

Posted · Report post

Christ on a bike, we don't want that again do we? But surely they can't make the same kind of mistakes twice in a row? Surely not...

Posted · Report post

Is it me, or is Uhura (or the actress that plays her I'm guessing) crying in that photo?

Posted · Report post

I don't think so - probably just a bad shot...

It would be really interesting to be on set for a day... or even an hour.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0