Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Frontier

Ultimately Human: December 2011 + Rare Photos Stocking Stuffers!

11 posts in this topic

Hello my minions!

Well, technically you're not my minions, but you might be if I asked, so... we'll just go with it, yes? Yes!

It be that time of year again! Time not only for the last photo special of 2011 with December's Ultimately Human, but also for some holiday goodies with Rare Photos Stocking Stuffers!

So... here we go!

http://www.trekcore.com/specials/thumbnails.php?album=116

My Favorites:

1st Row, Left: Adrienne Barbeau played Senator Creetak in 'Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges' on DS9. I'll always remember he first and foremost as the voice of Selina Kyle/Catwoman on the 1990s Animated Batman.

2nd Row, Center: Eric Pierpoint played Captain Sanders of the Malinche in 'For the Uniform' on DS9, and Section 31's Harris on Enterprise. He's a nice fellow in person. I don't remember much of what we spoke of, though I do recall he has a cat. LOL.

4th Row, Center: Max Grodenchik played DS9's loveable Ferengi doofus turned nagus, Rom.

5th Row, Left: Nick Tate played Orion Syndicate member Bilby in the pretty forgettable DS9 episode I can't even remember the title of, lol. He also played Durgo in TNG's 'final mission' where we finally got rid of Wesley! Poor Wil Wheaton, I really like him now personally, but I still don't care for Wesley, lol.

Next up! Stocking Stuffers!

http://www.trekcore.com/specials/thumbnails.php?album=117

My Favorites:

1st Row, Center: Ever wonder what Kirk's gal Antonia in 'Generations' looked like? Turns out vaguely like Majel Barrett! LOL

2nd Row, Center: The Borg are assimilating the Gold Carts! They'll be able to keep up with us when we run! Ahhhh!

5th Row, Right: Uhura, McCoy, Spock, Kirk, Chekov, Sulu, Kirk Again... wait, what? Oh, that be Kirk's stunt double... ok...

6th Row, Left: Patrick and Jonathan find something funny on the back of Brent's head...

Which Ones Are Your Favorites from BOTH and Why?

I Need to Know, People! I Live for Such! LOL

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!!

the portrait of Max Grodenchik.

My favorites from Ultimately Human:

First row, right: Diana Muldaur - she was gorgeous on TOS as Dr. Mulhall.

Second row, middle: Eric Pierpoint - he was also in a short-lived TV series called Alien Nation with recurring ENT guest star Gary Graham. cool.gif

Fourth row: Lycia Naff, Max Grodenchik and Michael Dorn

~~~~~

And my favorites from the Stocking Stuffers:

First row, left: ZQ laughing on set

Third row, left: the animated gif of Spock pitching a rock at someone off-camera. giggle.gif

Fourth row, left: b/w pic of Dr. McCoy

Fourth row, middle: Naomi Wildman and her mom

Fifth row, right: The Cadet Revue from TVH

Last row, left: Frakes and Sir Patrick poking fun at the back of Brent's head.

Last row, right: Weyoun and Damar backstage

Thank you for this great gift, Frontier Christmas :thumbsup2:

Seriously, liked a LOT of these, from the stocking stuffers: the Antonia from Generations shot, the shot with LeVar Burton directing Blalock and Billingsley, Michael Dorn and Penny Johnson from Far Beyond The Stars, Q in Judge dress and Weyoun and Damar at the bottom. Some great shots :thumbup:

EDIT: OMFSM, the shot of Terry Farrell there in the Ultimately Human... one I HAVEN'T come across before. Fantastic stuff :biggrin: In fact I don't think I see a shot I don't like in that selection, though for some reason the Adrienne Barbeau picture reminds me of Mary McDonnell... go figure.

Edited by DaxFanDS9

Ultimately human:

Dominic Keating, Leonard Nimoy and Scott Bakula caught my eye. Special mention goes to the signed pic of TOS-era Diana Muldaur.

Stocking Stuffers:

Data, Riker and Picard on the bridge, Coombs & Alaimo in ordinary clothes but with character makeup.

Edited by maneth

I loved the stocking stuffers. I noticed a lot of smiling or laughing Vulcans in this bunch.

My favorites were the group shot with Koenig in it and the duo shot with Combs (he's got his Vorta ears and is partly in costume; love it!).

That pic of Muldaur is so pretty, and dat megaphone!

Lor' I missed the stocking stuffer link somehow.

Somehow struck by the Antonia picture and indeed the Star Trek IV on the Streets of San Francisco..."Break up...you look like a cadet review!"

Wow, the Antonia one is great! Where did that come from??

I love the casual pic of Weyoun and Damar from the Stocking Stuffers!

Wow, the Antonia one is great! Where did that come from??

Why on earth would I ever tell you that? :P Hehehehe

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0