Sign in to follow this  
Frontier

Ultimately Human: November 2011

Frontier   

Sorry for the delay folks. It's been that kind of month!

So... I think I'm going to be discontinuing 'Ultimately Human' as a regular feature with the 50th edition in December of 2012. In addition to it being a nice, respectable round number (50 editions) and being on the end of a calendar year, it will also be exactly 900 photos. Honestly, the material is getting to a point where I could only keep it going by flooding it with Shatner, Nimoy, Jolene Blalock, Jeri Ryan, Zoe Saldana, Chris Pine and then a multitude of one or two-off guest stars.

Pictures of the majority of the rest of the regular casts or recurring guest stars are just... they're not out there in the quantities and/or qualities I need to keep it going much more. In an ideal world I'd be able to keep it going for longer, but if I tried I'd really be stretching things way too thin for more than a handful of people to get anything out of it. So I think it's best to wrap it up on a good solid note rather than drag things kicking and screaming.

Now while it will cease to be a monthly feature come January of 2013 (if the world doesn't end in December of '12, mind you ) I should be able to still wrangle up enough for the occasional special edition or some such on occasion. If I'm fortunate, maybe once every 3 months (so 4 a year).

So, with that all said, onward to the goodies...

http://www.trekcore.com/specials/thumbnails.php?album=114

My Favorites

2nd Row, Left: The late Bibi Besch, Star Trek II's Dr. Carol Marcus. This was not easy to find!

3rd Row, Right: Sexy shot of Gates McFadden. I don't think I've ever said "sexy" and "gates mcfadden" together before.

4th Row, Left: Kim Catrall, Star Trek VI's Lt. Velaris.

6th Row, Left: Character actor Thomas Kopache has played a number of different roles in Star Trek. From the bridge of the Enterprise-B, to Kira's father, to the Sphere Builder in Enterprise. He's appeared on all the modern series.

Which Ones Are Your Favorites & Why?

Benedict   

3rd Row, Right: Sexy shot of Gates McFadden. I don't think I've ever said "sexy" and "gates mcfadden" together before.

get used to it fella.

I don't have favourites so will plump for Kim Cattrall. Very un-Valaris like.

Maybe TJ-Hookerseque Shatner.

maneth   

Patrick Stewart, Gates McFadden and Armin Shimerman caught my attention this time.

Voyager   

It is a shame but there had to come a poit where you would run out of pictures. At least it finishes with a nice batch.

Sign in to follow this