Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Frontier

Ultimately Human: October 2011

3 posts in this topic

I've been unusually forgetful this month...

I think releasing the 45th anniversary edition of Ultimately Human a week early last month must have totally thrown off my rhythm or something. Because then I forgot this months Rare Photos until somebody reminded me, and now I forgot to do UH on time as well! Eek! Anywhom... it's 5 in the AM and I'm still awake because I'm a little bit loony tunes, as one might have guessed...

http://www.trekcore.com/specials/thumbnails.php?album=112

My Favorites:

2nd Row, Center: J.G. Hertzler played Martok for seasons 4 through 7 of Deep Space 9, but did you know he was the Vulcan captain of the Saratoga in the series pilot? He also did one-off guest spots on Voyager and Enterprise later.

3rd Row, Left: Is there such a thing as a bad photo of Leonard Nimoy? Seriously?

5th Row, Center: I never liked Ezri Dax, but even I think Nicole deBoer is pretty hot in this photo. And unlike Jolene Blalock, she can do 'hot' without having to be almost nude!

6th Row, Left: Who knew the Female Founder (Salome Jens) had such great gams?? Certainly not I!

Which Ones Are Your Favorite? Tell Me or I'll... I'll... Make a Vague and Unspecified Threat that's Meaningless!

Love the one of Kate and the one of Whoopi thumbup.gif

General Martok looks as cool as an iceberg in that picture. By far my favourite.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0