Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Frontier

Wanted: DVD Video Extraction (?)

3 posts in this topic

I'm looking to do a video project, but I'm a little clueless how to get started. I know I'm going to need a whole lot of video and I'd like it all to be the same quality rather than from various sources. I'm wondering if anyone has any expertise about extracting video from DVD? Or recording it from DVD? Ideally I'd rather than extract an entire episode in order to get 20 seconds of video out of it...

Wondering if anyone has all/most of VGR, TNG on their hard drives already and might be able to just obtain the material I need by request for me?

Or if anyone knows of really good, easy programs to do such?

It's been a hell of a long time since I've done any video work and then, I used still images for such so... I'm pretty noob on how to do what here, lol.

Any help/ideas... appreciated. :)

I'm looking to do a video project, but I'm a little clueless how to get started. I know I'm going to need a whole lot of video and I'd like it all to be the same quality rather than from various sources. I'm wondering if anyone has any expertise about extracting video from DVD? Or recording it from DVD? Ideally I'd rather than extract an entire episode in order to get 20 seconds of video out of it...

Wondering if anyone has all/most of VGR, TNG on their hard drives already and might be able to just obtain the material I need by request for me?

Or if anyone knows of really good, easy programs to do such?

It's been a hell of a long time since I've done any video work and then, I used still images for such so... I'm pretty noob on how to do what here, lol.

Any help/ideas... appreciated. :)

It depends - I have the episodes on my hard drive, but I don't have a huge amount of time if you want a lot of clips. If you just need a few, then I could probably help out.

Do you still need this? Just noticed this thread from over a year ago. I have pretty much most of Trek on one of my hard drives but its not HD unfortunately. :/

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0