Sign in to follow this  
Hellfighter

It's Trek's 45th Anniversary

On September 8, 1966, the first episode of TOS, "The Man Trap" was first aired on NBC. Thank you Gene for making this wonderful series and making your dream a reality.

Dillkid   

Happy Anniversary Star Trek. This wonderful creation has been a huge and inspirational part of my life for nearly 11 years. The memories that I have had from watching the shows, I don't think I'd swap for anything in the world. I have Gene Roddenberry and his vision, as well as all off the wonderful people that have helped make it into what I have loved since I was just 5 Years Old, to thank for it.

***Cuts the cake and raises glass of Klingon Blood Wine***

Oh wow its been 45 years of trek already ,i do remember the night my sister & i snuck out of bed & went into the living room peeked around the sofa & watched the first eposold the man trap on a black & white tv with my mom. she caught us & sent us back to bed.

I was 9 years old at that time watched trek ever since.

Happy Anniversary star-trek may you live Long & prosper

I saw the first ep then at the age of 20. Sad to say, it didn't really grab me and I only watched an occasional episode of TOS. It took TNG to make me a fan and I have remained so ever since.