Sign in to follow this  
Frontier

Rare Photos: August 2011

Frontier   

Well, it's August. Which means the summer is past the mid-point. Unlike most folks, I don't like the summer. When I was a kid it was great -- no school, warm weather, swimming, playing with friends. Now, it's just oppressive and unrelenting heat wave after heat wave; the 'warming' portion of climate change that some skeptics take too literally. IE; if it snows in winter, or isn't blistering hot in summer for a day, well then... it's a myth.

Anywho, I come bearing gifts as usual. Luckily, I'm not a romulan, so no need to beware.

http://www.trekcore.com/specials/thumbnails.php?album=107

My Favorites:

1st Row, Left: Dashing shot of the nuChekov from the JJ Abrams lens flare show.

3rd Row, Left: Of all the variants of all the publicity photos from TOS, rarely do you come across one that's been screwed up like this one with Nichelle Nichols blinking.

4th Row, Right: Ethan Phillips and Jeri Ryan behind the scenes of "Human Error" -- is it just me or does Neelix look a little... off?

6th Row, Center: Walter and Judy Koenig together on the Desilu lot.

Which Ones Are Your Favorites & Why?

Benedict   

Kirk-Spock-Uhura (Thoughtful Kirk)

early Crusher one that I actually like (not that stupid blue coat)

and that one of the Koenigs I recall from his autobiography.

Voyager   

Fantastic quality pictures. I love so many of them it's impossible to pick a favourite. Similarly to publicity shot of Nichelle blinking, is it just be, or is Picardo crossed-eyed in the Voyager publicity photo?

maneth   

Nimoy in Spock makeup laughing until he's crying. Yelchin as Chekov simply because he's such a cute kid (makes me feel all motherly about him :lol: )

Mishi   

I can't believe I missed this update! I saw it on the front page of trekcore just now

I love the two Koenig pictures and the DS9 action one.

Sign in to follow this