Frontier

How did you Hear of Us?

I like to make icons for an lj community called neutral_zone. This community happens to have you guys listed in their screencap resource list, something I have been thankful for ever since. Until about a half hour ago, I only used this site for caps, but since the TNG ones are down, I went looking around and found this forum!

I'm another person from trekbbs. I heard someone mention it on another board, and I often check this place for the screencaps as i do an avatar contest in one of the forums there.

I'm another person from trekbbs. I heard someone mention it on another board, and I often check this place for the screencaps as i do an avatar contest in one of the forums there.

Hope you participate in our graphic contest here at The Omega Sector. :thumbsup2:

^ I'll take a look later. Currently working on my website. And playing a little online game I play too much.

As I said previously, I heard about this place from Kestra. She was going on about how she had the run of the place and had everyone wrapped around her little finger. So I thought I should come over and check it out to see for myself, and well here I am. :P

As I said previously, I heard about this place from Kestra. She was going on about how she had the run of the place and had everyone wrapped around her little finger. So I thought I should come over and check it out to see for myself, and well here I am. :P

Ooooh, you're awful. Just joined and already trying to make me look bad! Besides, I think you're talking about SCN. :P

So tell us how you found us, we want to know!! :biggrin:

An Orion slave girl came to me in a dream and told me strange and wonderful things would happen to me if I joined, so I did.

I'm still waiting for the wonderful things. ;)

An Orion slave girl came to me in a dream and told me strange and wonderful things would happen to me if I joined, so I did.

I'm still waiting for the wonderful things. ;)

Least you've gotten the strange things though, right? :P:biggrin:

I was looking for some very good screencaps for my computer, put "Star Trek TOS screencaps" in the search field - I was using Google - and it came up with a zillion hits. Your link stood out as having a huge amount of screencaps of high resolution. I was curious and came here.

I was a member of the Trekpulse forum and frequent user of Trekpulse screencaps, so I've been looking for a replacement for that site. I found a link on a Trek blog comparing this site to Trekpulse, and here I am!

TrekCore > TrekPulse. :P

TrekPulse was good, but TrekCore rose from the ashes of it to become ten times what it was, thanks to the dedication of the staff and visitors. :)

TrekCore > TrekPulse. :P

TrekPulse was good, but TrekCore rose from the ashes of it to become ten times what it was, thanks to the dedication of the staff and visitors. :)

Is CaptainQuirk (I think that was his name) over here? He's someone I knew from the old (aka Trekpulse) forum.

I've heard that name but I don't think hes been here. Frontier, Adam or Mike would actually know to be 100% though I am very sure hes not here. I am sure alot of those members either don't know about Trekcore or do know and haven't bothered.