Frontier

How did you Hear of Us?

Guest Mysterious Stranger

Welcome :biggrin: !! Hope ya keep on coming back!! :xsmile_4:

Yes and thank you Starbase 359 for refering C-Mac and posting the link. Thanks C-MAC for joining up and thanks to everyone else for joining our little Trek community.

Yes and thank you Starbase 359 for refering C-Mac and posting the link. Thanks C-MAC for joining up and thanks to everyone else for joining our little Trek community.

:dance::dance::dance: There's no place like Trek Core!!! :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Guest Mysterious Stranger

:dance::dance::dance: There's no place like Trek Core!!! :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

If you say that and click your heels three times, you end up on the TOS Enterprise.

Well to be honest it was during the "Great Pre Christmas OMG StarTrek.com is closing down" panic that many members of the forum mentioned this site, i checked it out, it seemed very friendly, good people, cool boards and excellent presentation, so i joined.

Best decision of 2005. I spend more time here than any other boards and i LOVE it. I pop by into Startrek.com but not as often as i hang here. I love it.

Well done to the team and all the best for 2006. 100+ members, next stop 1000! I will certainly tell people about this site and its most excellent forums.

P.s. not being nice, just honest.

TREKCORE RULES!!!!!! :thumbs-up: :clap::clap::clap::worthy:

OMG its so hard to remember, was back in 2003 when I discovered the site... think I found it through Section 31 and their BBS.

I remember Section 31, Their gone now aren't they?

I found this when I was skimming posts at Trek BBS. I haven't really posted that much over there, but this caught my eye.

Of course, I haven't really been posting that much here, just sort of floundering around.

I remember Section 31, Their gone now aren't they?

Well they were gone, but I think the webmaster decided to give it another go after a rather unsuccessful trial-takeover by one of his staff.

Edited by Adam

Well they were gone, but I think the webmaster decided to give it another go after a rather unsuccessful trial-takeover by one of his staff.

I wish they'd make their minds. They must be the real section31.

Electricbolt may I see the link?

(this has been pinned for future referance.)

I am a member on the offical star trek message boards and when i heard that it may be closed down someone put up a link to this site and a other one,i didnt like the other one and this one i did,this site reminds me of another trek site i was on before it went missing in action,it was trekpulse,a great site.

I found it the hard way. A few months back, TP had closed down of course, and I thought it was the end of all that. Then out of curiosity I went on Google and looked up Trekpulse. It brought me to another Trek site, where I saw a link to the new forum...and now I'm here.

I am a member on the offical star trek message boards and when i heard that it may be closed down someone put up a link to this site and a other one,i didnt like the other one and this one i did,this site reminds me of another trek site i was on before it went missing in action,it was trekpulse,a great site.

I posted a link a few times. does my sn ring any red alerts?

When I typed up trekpulse.com, I got "SciPulse.com- Your Source for All Scifi & Cult". I went to TrekFansUnited to find out what happened, and I got the link to here.

In case you want to know, in 2003, the same people who launched the original section 31 website, launched http://www.lowerdecks.com and their forums http://forums.lowerdecks.com

Actually, I came across TrekCore from a story I was doing for the Sci-Fi News Podcast/blog one afternoon from Trek Today.

Forums, Site, and everything looks killer gang! We're definately likin it!