Frontier

How did you Hear of Us?

Just curious...

How did you, whomever you are, reading this post, hear of us? Let us know! :cool:

Guest Mysterious Stranger

Just curious...

How did you, whomever you are, reading this post, hear of us? Let us know! :cool:

I was sitting in my Relto, reading one of the linking books of A'trus, I found in D'ni. I placed my hand upon the view and linked to this world.

Followed a link to "The greatest Screencap site in the world" on livejournal in their icon making community. Saw an advertisement that said they were looking for help with Voyager and emailed Adam. The rest is (as they say) history.

i red it on MSN and signatures on a forum I visit ;) i must say,, the website design and forum skin's rule :o i like the colors

Well i had just got back online and tried to say hello to Dosman though TrekBBS but got some strange error(i can log into trebbs but cannot post or message),read what was happening with trekpulse and then somebody posted a link to this site.

I knew about Trekpulse the last time I was a regular at Trekbbs. I left for a long while and stayed in contact with Trekpulse. This other part is sort of private but I returned to Trekbbs start a fresh new life doing everything the way I should've done it.

After the hearing of the closure of Trekpulse that I visited the night before and before long I felt I wanted to help Trekcore. I couldn't before due to not having the right tools to screencap now with a new problem. Anyway I followed those people from Trekpulse to here. Now I am a staff member here. I like the people here they are the nicest people I've met.

Guest Renderking Fisk

First, someone threw a rock through my window with a peice of paper tied to it with your URL. Then I found an old whiskey bottle on the beach with a letter in it.

The hand-writting was the same, too.

I guess you heard about it via my thread CommodoreMAC? Welcome aboard. Stick around.

Edited by Starbase359

Not yours, but you were mentioned, I'll be here. And Thanks. :D

I wasn't the only one? I mentioned? cool. I was wondering if anyone even took noticed its nice to know that I was remembered. :)

I found TrekPulse by way of Google when looking for a somethingerother for a friend, Baqnhara informed me of the situation and pointed me towards the last place, and then I came here from there.

So blame Google for the crazy people like me showing up. ;)