Sign in to follow this  
Hellfighter

Background Characters?

What do you mean by Background Characters? Well, there are many that have frequent cameo parts, alongside many of the cast. Well, I decided to give a nod to these guys, who often participate in a crucial scene in an episode. Who exactly qualifies as a Background Character? It's someone who's on more than one episode, frequents many seasons, and even gets a movie role. Here's a list I've created of cast that are allowed into the galleries, if you have any questions or a suggestion, shoot me a PM.

TOS:

Bobby

Brent

Galloway

Hadley

Harrison

Roger Lemli

Leslie

TNG:

Jae

Bennett

Garvey

Diana Giddings

Kellogg

Martinez

Russel

Darien Wallace

Youngblood

DS9:

Bertram

Jones

Kelley

VOY:

Lydia Anderson

Ashmore

Ayala

Brooks

Culhane

Timothy Lange

William McKenzie

Kashimuro Nozawa

ENT:

Alex

R. Azar

Billy

E. Hamboyan

Haynem

Hutchison

Kelly

R. Richards

R. Ryan

Rossi

Tanner

W. Woods

Will these all these characters be in one gallery? And do we post the pictures here?

Yes, they will have their own gallery. And no, they will have their own thread. As you probably have seen, I've already renamed Ayala's thread into VOY background characters.

Voyager   

Will these all these characters be in one gallery? And do we post the pictures here?

Yes, they will have their own gallery. And no, they will have their own thread. As you probably have seen, I've already renamed Ayala's thread into VOY background characters.

I just spotted that after posting the question. Thanks.

Sign in to follow this