Sign in to follow this  
Ensign Seven

Which Star Trek character are you? (TOS & TNG)

See...that Fred Flintstone cave man dress is coming back to haunt you!!!

I've been wearing it at Comic Con for years (voluntarily, I might add). It's also insanely comfortable, too.

It doesn't haunt me, I haunt it. ;)

I'm secure enough in my masculinity. :thumbup:

I get:

Deanna Troi   95%

Spock   64%

Um, aren't those two kinda opposites?  How can I be a lot of both?  Must have an undiagnosed case of Dissociative Identity Disorder. :P

I think having a doctorate in clinical psychology gets me the Deanna Troi points, because of course ALL clinical psychologists are exactly alike; we're all secretly the same person!  :rolleyes:

Still, this does explain why I've always identified with Spock -- being half Deanna Troi and half Spock must be about as hard as being a human-Vulcan hybrid. :laugh:

At work I used to be Spock with a lot of ready knowledge on many topics (handy at a school) but have largely been replaced in at role by Lt. Cmdr Google. Now I’m Scotty (with the assistance of Mr Google) who gets called upon to fix things when they go awry. 

I got Deanna Troi.  I used to not be okay with that (she used to be such a doormat in those early episodes), but after coming to really admire and adore Marina Sirtis (esp at conventions and on Twitter)?  I'm now kinda flattered. :thumbup:

Sign in to follow this