Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Trekcore Book Club

14 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

It was brought up in a thread recently and discussed by the staff and now I have the privilege to let you know that a Book Club is now here!

We will be reading and discussing various Trek books each month here at the Omega Sector and hopefully have fun doing it!

The first book reading will begin April 1st (no this isn't an April Fool's joke) and we'll have the discussion on the 29th!

So, for those of you interested, our first read will be Star Trek Vanguard: Harbinger!

141650774401sclzzzzzzz3dk.jpg

Posted · Report post

I'll pick mine up this week. :)

Posted · Report post

I just got the 3 Worlds of DS9 books and Warpath lol, but I'll try to get Vanguard and read it by the 29th... :angel_not:

flamingjester4fj.gif

Posted · Report post

I just got the 3 Worlds of DS9 books and Warpath lol, but I'll try to get Vanguard and read it by the 29th... :angel_not:

flamingjester4fj.gif

I originally wanted to do Warpath, but decided I should just do one of the books I just picked up since I don't have time to go up to the bookstore and order another book, besides the fact that I'm broke right now :P

Posted · Report post

i'll try to pick up that book, when i get payed on (pay day) my daughter calls it crumb day.

Posted · Report post

I might pick it up- we'll see, I getmost of mine used. Next time could we do an older bok (that's still really good and in stores still?)

Posted · Report post

Harbinger is one of the best Trek books to come down the pike for a while. This should be a lot of fun!

Kevin

Posted · Report post

I might pick it up- we'll see, I getmost of mine used. Next time could we do an older bok (that's still really good and in stores still?)

Yeah, that is the plan as of this moment.. new book one month, older one the next.

Posted · Report post

okay, sounds good.

Posted · Report post

Can those of us who read the book back in January (and consequently no longer remeber the fine details), and read close to fifty books since, join in?

Posted · Report post

Can those of us who read the book back in January (and consequently no longer remeber the fine details), and read close to fifty books since, join in?

It is open to anyone who wished to join in. :cool:

Posted · Report post

I'll try to pick it up.

Posted · Report post

What time will the discussion be? I'd like to add it to the events calendar.

Posted · Report post

I have no clue actually, I was waiting to see where everyone was at so we can make an appropriate time because of the time zone differences.