Sign in to follow this  
Annika Hansen

What series have the best girls?

Favorite Overall Trek Series/Movie  

206 members have voted

1. 1. What is your overall favorite Star Trek series?

• Star Trek: Enterprise
    • Star Trek: The Original Series
    • Star Trek: The Animated Series
    • Star Trek: The Next Generation
    • Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
    • Star Trek: Voyager
  2. 2. What is your overall favorite Star Trek movie?

• Star Trek - I: The Motion Picture
    • Star Trek - II: The Wrath of Khan
    • Star Trek - III: The Search for Spock
    • Star Trek - IV: The Voyage Home
    • Star Trek - V: The Final Frontier
    • Star Trek - VI: The Undiscovered Country
    • Star Trek - VII: Generations
    • Star Trek - VIII: First Contact
    • Star Trek - IX: Insurrection
    • Star Trek - X: Nemesis

The plastic fake-boobs-and-lips Baywatch/teenager wet dream style of Seven or T'Pol never managed to catch my interest. Doesn't mean I don't like their characters. But their beauty is just so unnatural to me, it prevents me to even think of them in terms of "hotness".

Believe it or not, but Jeri Ryan's are all-natural.

I know Jolene Blalock has been very candid about her breast augmentation, but Ryan's the real deal.

jeri-ryan-153498.jpg

Awesome, but entirely real... ;)

It's that stupid ribbed corset she had to wear under her 'catsuit' that made her breasts look fake (because they were tortured into shape; same with Blalock).

Wow, that's impressive! I had no idea she was "all real"... kudos to her!

That said, I still don't like Seven's too obvious feminine style. And I liked Troi's appearance much better after she started wearing a standard uniform.

DS9 had babes who were also well developed bad ass ladies.

Agreed. The women were both beautiful but very intelligent and strong. So it didn't go into the exploitative realm. At least, I never thought it did.

Agreed. The women were both beautiful but very intelligent and strong. So it didn't go into the exploitative realm. At least, I never thought it did.

No show truly embraced diversity quite like DS9...whether it be male or female roles, or color, or alien races.

DS9 had the women wearing regular uniforms, and even though Kira got a slinkier outfit later on, it was hardly as exploitive as T'Pol's in ENT or Seven's ridiculous outfit in VGR. DS9 treated its women with true dignity and equality; finally living the promise laid down in TOS...

Ds9. I do think Seven is hot, but a little to much artificial for me. Ds9 had woman with simple and classy beauty. Kira, Jadzia, Ezri :inlove::inlove:

rejoined_067.jpg

probabilities_237.jpg

baddabing_538.jpg

HO GOD, EZRI IS SO CUTE, SOMEBODY GIVE ME A HOLODECK. :inlove::worthy:

Edited by Garak the spy

DS9 treated its women with true dignity and equality; finally living the promise laid down in TOS...

Amen.

Amen seconded!

VOY superficially attempted equality, by presenting a female Captain ... but IMO, Janeway -- voluntarily or not -- ended up as a particular female cliché. So did B'Elanna: It's such an old stereotype that women allegedly can't control their emotions like men, and/or base their decisions rather on feelings than facts. Both characters were guilty of that, though it may have been just bad writing in case of Janeway. And it was the definition of B'Elanna's character.

Ds9. I do think Seven is hot, but a little to much artificial for me. Ds9 had woman with simple and classy beauty. Kira, Jadzia, Ezri :inlove::inlove:

rejoined_067.jpg

probabilities_237.jpg

baddabing_538.jpg

Amazing pictures! And my feelings exactly ... :worthy:

But she's my favorite:

linda.jpg

Hoshi was shown inexperienced at first, but it never came across as incompetent or a female stereotype to me. :)

DS9 treated its women with true dignity and equality; finally living the promise laid down in TOS...

Amen.

Amen seconded!

VOY superficially attempted equality, by presenting a female Captain ... but IMO, Janeway -- voluntarily or not -- ended up as a particular female cliché. So did B'Elanna: It's such an old stereotype that women allegedly can't control their emotions like men, and/or base their decisions rather on feelings than facts. Both characters were guilty of that, though it may have been just bad writing in case of Janeway. And it was the definition of B'Elanna's character.

rejoined_067.jpg

probabilities_237.jpg

baddabing_538.jpg

Amazing pictures! And my feelings exactly ... :worthy:

But she's my favorite:

linda.jpg

Hoshi was shown inexperienced at first, but it never came across as incompetent or a female stereotype to me. :)

I like Hoshi, too.

Despite her irritating qualities (on paper, anyway), she never really came off as annoying to me. And by the series' end, she really showed a lot of growth.

Sign in to follow this