Sign in to follow this  
Annika Hansen

What series have the best girls?

Favorite Overall Trek Series/Movie  

206 members have voted

1. 1. What is your overall favorite Star Trek series?

• Star Trek: Enterprise
    • Star Trek: The Original Series
    • Star Trek: The Animated Series
    • Star Trek: The Next Generation
    • Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
    • Star Trek: Voyager
  2. 2. What is your overall favorite Star Trek movie?

• Star Trek - I: The Motion Picture
    • Star Trek - II: The Wrath of Khan
    • Star Trek - III: The Search for Spock
    • Star Trek - IV: The Voyage Home
    • Star Trek - V: The Final Frontier
    • Star Trek - VI: The Undiscovered Country
    • Star Trek - VII: Generations
    • Star Trek - VIII: First Contact
    • Star Trek - IX: Insurrection
    • Star Trek - X: Nemesis

I'm sure you all know already what I'm going to say here...

That's right... VOYAGER! :huh:

:glare: Yeah of course I'm serious..... :glare:

;):P:laugh:

nah seriously, DS9 hands friggin down, let's see, 2 (count 'em) Daxes, Kira (and all their mirror counterparts, which are either mistresses of some kind of have other excuses to dress in leather :drool: ), Leeta, Jennifer was fairly attractive (though not really to my taste), Lenara Khhhhhaaaaaaaaaannnnnn!!!! Even the female Vorta (Eris, Luaran, Kilana from what I can remember) weren't unnattractive... just DONT mention Moogie, or Winn :P

Edited by DaxFanDS9

It would have been nice to actually see Seven were a Starfleet uniform instead of jumpsuits.

yeah but then they wouldn't have gotten the cheap ratings they were aiming to get by bringing her in ;)

DS9 had the strongest female characters, especially Kira Nerys and Jadzia Dax. Voyager comes in a close second, with Janeway and B'Elanna Torres as the best female characters on that show. But my favorite female character is Tasha Yar from TNG...a real shame she wasn't around long enough to build her character more.

Seven is Voyager's hottest babe. However, she is quite overrated otherwise.

Ironic, given your nick Annika! :)

One reason I like Enterprise is that even though T'Pol wears a jumpsuit and is shown in decon and in the showers mainly for ratings, she's still a nicely fleshed-out character as well. (And Enterprise is definitely the best Trek for guys taking their kit off... ;) )

I don't go for what you would say was typically 'hot'. I like the mature woman. Janeway for me is better looking than anyone else.

I don't go for what you would say was typically 'hot'. I like the mature woman. Janeway for me is better looking than anyone else.

I know what ya mean, Janeway looked better when her hair wasn't pulled back so tight it was like she was getting a 24/7 facelift. When she changed her hair, for me there was an older woman/MILF quality to her (boy, that's really probably NOT a good way of putting it :P ).

Sadly, typically hot means plastic and peroxide 9 times outta 10 these days, which to me is more 'highly generic' and thus I usually steer away from it.

Sign in to follow this