J_Chaney

What was the last non-Trek tv show you watched?

4,270 posts in this topic

I watched some of the National Television Awards last night but I quickly got bored of it.

Lewis.

Is it just me or are Lewis and Hathaway ridiculously slashable?

Lost, not to big a fan of the show, i just couldnt find anything else to watch :P

I'm watching The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien. A rerun of course. Jay Leno ruins everything. :glare:

I'm watching The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien. A rerun of course. Jay Leno ruins everything. :glare:

he has :thumbdown:

been working on the first season of BSG :biggrin:

Survivors

I love that show, but it looks like it was cancelled in France :(

It was supposed to be on TV yesterday night, but they put some cheesy movie with Chuck Norris instead. In official news, they told that it was only adjourned because of the flu epidemy... the one that ended several weeks ago :loopy:

Survivors

I love that show, but it looks like it was cancelled in France :(

It was supposed to be on TV yesterday night, but they put some cheesy movie with Chuck Norris instead. In official news, they told that it was only adjourned because of the flu epidemy... the one that ended several weeks ago :loopy:

How annoying for you!! I think this series has been better than the last. What has flu got to do with it anyway?! lol

Babylon 5. I'm just getting into the show, and so far it is really good!

Twenty-Four - Day Eight, Hours Three and Four on Sky1-HD.

It amazes me how I manage to get drawn into this world so easily. Perfect television, hands down.

Also caught Monday's Hustle on BBC-HD. Loved it!

Lets see...Oh, I watched Chuck on monday, and will be watching GHI later tonight. That's about all I'll ever post in here, I bet! I don't watch much TV at all.

One of my friends turned up with series 1 of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles as a very belated Christmas present this evening. Two episodes in, and I'm loving it.

Spin City Season 4

now hurry up and get the boxsets in Region 2 per-lease