J_Chaney

What was the last non-Trek tv show you watched?

4,330 posts in this topic

Heroes. I finally caught up with last week's episode.

Finally got around to seeing Fringe. Freaky funny stuff.

Being Human - don't know how far this series has made it outside the UK so far, but I thoroughly recommend trying to track it down. We have a vampire, a werewolf and a ghost sharing a house and attempting to blend in with human society. More or less equal parts angst and dark comedy.

I used watch that when they aired it here, loved it! how many seasons have been made? i've only seen one.

The last tv-show i watched was Dexter, last night thumbup.gif

^ ^

There's only been one series so you've not missed anything, series 2 started this week. I've got it recorded to watch, looking forward to it, series one was fab. :)

Last thing I watched was a series about the state of British Families. Cheery - lol.

Agatha Christie's Miss Marple: A Murder Is Announced. The one and only series with Joan Hickson.

^ ^

There's only been one series so you've not missed anything, series 2 started this week. I've got it recorded to watch, looking forward to it, series one was fab. :).

Yeah twas great, I seem to remember a feature length one that BBC3 then commissioned the series from? One of quite a few pilots (another that I liked that was supposed to become a series was Phoo Action, but it got scrapped before filming) that BBC3 did a while back.

^ ^

There's only been one series so you've not missed anything, series 2 started this week. I've got it recorded to watch, looking forward to it, series one was fab. :).

Yeah twas great, I seem to remember a feature length one that BBC3 then commissioned the series from? One of quite a few pilots (another that I liked that was supposed to become a series was Phoo Action, but it got scrapped before filming) that BBC3 did a while back.

Yeah I was really glad when they decided to commission the series cause the pilot was fab! :)

Watched the new episodes of How I Met Your Mother, Accidently on Purpose, Two and a Half Men, and The Big Bang Theory. Recorded the new episode of Heroes last night which I'll watch later today

rolleyes.gifI'm totally hooked on Celebrity Big Brother UK 2010 at the moment. Watch it on youtube every day..

Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Season One, Episode #1 and the Malevolence Arc.

I'm in shock... as it is actually really, really good! :thumbsup2:

Movie rather than TV-show: The Billion Dollar Brain. Fun movie and interesting because most of it was shot in Finland.

Miss Marple, Murder at the Vicarage

rolleyes.gifI'm totally hooked on Celebrity Big Brother UK 2010 at the moment. Watch it on youtube every day..

Really?! I had to look on the web to find out who these so called celebrities are, the only ones I've heard of are Stephanie Beacham and Vinnie Jones is it? And even then only vaguely heard of him as you can tell as I probably got his name wrong - lol. They were so bigging it up saying cause it's the last one ever they'd got some really big names on, HA! So big I've never heard of them - lol.

Last show I watched Glee Club. What does glee mean?!?! It's such a weird word - lol. I wish they'd had such things at school here, I was in the choir but doesn't seem the same kind of thing at all - lol.