J_Chaney

What was the last non-Trek tv show you watched?

4,258 posts in this topic

The King of Queens because it was on when I woke up. It was the episode with Adam West. :P

True Blood again, still playing catch up - lol! One episode left and then I can finish up on SGU. :)

When's Universe coming back on over here?

Not for a bit yet unfortunately, I think it's next month maybe. Why do they have to have holidays in America?!?!? lol

Neighbours - lol

If you're talking about SGU, then it's already started again on Sky 1. Unfortunately it's starting all the way from the beginning for some stupid reason, so it will be another 12/13 weeks until a new episode is shown.

The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien :thumbsup2:

Chuck. Watched an 8 hour marathon of season 2. Season 3 airs tonight. :thumbsup2:

Being Human - don't know how far this series has made it outside the UK so far, but I thoroughly recommend trying to track it down. We have a vampire, a werewolf and a ghost sharing a house and attempting to blend in with human society. More or less equal parts angst and dark comedy.

Being Human - don't know how far this series has made it outside the UK so far, but I thoroughly recommend trying to track it down. We have a vampire, a werewolf and a ghost sharing a house and attempting to blend in with human society. More or less equal parts angst and dark comedy.

I also watched this, great start to the new series. :thumbup:

The other thing I watched tonight was the so-called Top Gear Best Of show... I thought it would be for the entire year but it was really just for the first season (aired in June-ish), and I'm not entirely convinced by it. Sure the challenge was the best one (the '1949 Race'/Race to the North between an A1 Peppercorn Class Steam Locomotive, a Vincent Black Shadow Motorcycle and a Jaguar XK120), and they ended it the perfect way.

What slightly irked me was that the 'best' Star In A Reasonably Priced Car was Michael McIntyre in a series where they had Jay Leno, Stephen Fry, a surprisingly entertaining interview with Usain Bolt, Brian 'AC/DC' Johnson, Sienna Miller and even The Stig Michael Schumacher!!! Outside of that, great show :)