gazomg

Gazomg's Art Fakes & Wallpapers

Paul Newman

50a203281352679.jpg

He would've made an awesome Chris Pike.... too bad he was infinitely unaffordable at the time. So they got Jesus instead... :giggle:

Messiahs-always-popping-up.-None-cooler-than-Jeffrey-Hunter.jpg

6279e3282455365.jpg

Wow this one is simply flawless. Janeway looks like she belongs in that picture. The lighting, her heads position to the body, everything. Really well done.

6279e3282455365.jpg

Wow this one is simply flawless. Janeway looks like she belongs in that picture. The lighting, her heads position to the body, everything. Really well done.

I second that. Well done yet again, gazomg.

thanks lad for feedback, took a while getting the lighting and color but was happy in the end

tonights offering, nowhere near the same level but happy considering the kira headshot i used

a80121282645292.jpg

Looks like Kira got a boob job... :P

And your Spock in DS9 garb looks excellent! :thumbup:

Another great one. Blends seamlessly.

It's a shame you weren't on this site a few months back. There was someone in this area of the forums desperate to find a manip of Chakotay in the TNG-movie uniforms, but there appears to be none. You probably could have made a great one for that person.

I soooo love Sisko trying to check out Uhura on the sly. You KNOW if they were contemporaries, he'd do just that. Hell, so would I for that matter.... Nichelle Nichols was an early childhood crush of mine. :inlove:

Edited by Sehlat Vie

Gazomg? Would you happen to have a photo of Odo in a security Starfleet uniform from DS9?

I soooo love Sisko trying to check out Uhura on the sly. You KNOW if they were contemporaries, he'd do just that. Hell, so would I for that matter.... Nichelle Nichols was an early childhood crush of mine. :inlove:

Hah I was thinking the same thing. Sisko looks so sly in that pic. If you notice in the episode where Sisko meets Kirk, Uhura is staring at Sisko. :P

Gazomg? Would you happen to have a photo of Odo in a security Starfleet uniform from DS9?

Hah I was thinking the same thing. Sisko looks so sly in that pic. If you notice in the episode where Sisko meets Kirk, Uhura is staring at Sisko. :P

I love that reaction!

270px-SiskoKirk.jpg

That shot was taken from TOS' "Mirror, Mirror" coda, where Uhura was surprised to see Marlena Moreau's 'double' in our universe (she was 'the captain's woman' in the mirror universe). But in "Trials & Tribble-ations" that reaction looks more fitting; Uhura is now a bit hot & bothered to see a handsome, goateed, bald lieutenant Sisko on the bridge. Priceless!

Gazomg's photo reverses that reaction. Well done!

I like your Odo in star fleet uniform too, Gazomg. ;)

Edited by Sehlat Vie

I really love this one:

12.jpg

You know you're in deepest, darkest s#!t when your ship is in battle, you run to your post on the bridge and find that THIS GUY is the new captain.... :giggle:

here you go

8093ed285809557.jpg531738285812721.jpg

Thank you! As usual, looks completely flawless. He doesn't look as odd in a SF uniform as I thought he would. :P

I've been periodically checking them when you make updates. As usual - flawless. Nice work.

The Riker one fits pretty damn well. He seems like he was born to be in the TOS era.

I love the Kirk and Jadzia one. You know Kirk would love to have been with her. :P

Edited by The Founder

Wow that pic looks like an actual screencap. I don't know how the heck you make them look so real. If I didn't know Trek so well, I'd never peg that to be artificial, but a real cross moment between TNG and DS9.

f47f36303725341.jpg d4d1cf303725345.jpg b7171a303725347.jpg 9cf887303725355.jpg

271cab303725356.jpg e0c5c0303725359.jpg f7e8f2303725361.jpg 51e005303725366.jpg

7e2f37303725369.jpg be9fba303725373.jpg

Absolutely amazing! I really love the Dominion one for obvious reasons. :P

How many bars of gold-pressed latinum for the Ferengi one? :Ferengi::giggle: