gazomg

Gazomg's Art Fakes & Wallpapers

112 posts in this topic

since you like the Red Dress on Jeri, here is another type of red dress, plus a black one on Nana Visitor

e843c5276472560.jpg fee864276472563.jpg

since you like the Red Dress on Jeri, here is another type of red dress, plus a black one on Nana Visitor

e843c5276472560.jpg fee864276472563.jpg

Red is her color, isn't it? ;)

Here is my "celebrity crew"....

d0dfc0276525065.jpg 97a3c9276525071.jpg b7dbde276525077.jpg 8b2fdc276525083.jpg 765a1b276525088.jpg 6ebde6276525090.jpg 433bab276525098.jpg bfda14276525102.jpg 6e0613276525108.jpg 4131b1276525114.jpg 85a5c2276525120.jpg 1ef518276525127.jpg

Do you mind if I ask how you make these? I'd love to be able to make manip pics, but I've never known how to. These all came out pretty well.

some more from my series of "back to the future"

631789276689898.jpg 9f1ea8276689908.jpg

Deanna Troi looks natural as Dr. Miranda Jones; her dark hair eyes lend themselves to that sensor web dress.

And Jeri Ryan... well, she just looks hot. End of sentence. ;)

Edited by Sehlat Vie

here is picard with kirk's hair

2239a3276758509.jpg

Lol. Too bad you couldn't make it more realistic looking.

here is picard with kirk's hair

2239a3276758509.jpg

Lol. Too bad you couldn't make it more realistic looking.

should have done a proper job with suitable hair, instead of using kirks, howasever

the final lot of the "back to the future" series

07b147276876739.jpg 424220276876743.jpg 567655276876746.jpg d48e35276876752.jpg 71373b276876759.jpg

Kirk has black hair???

I love the pic of Bashir and Kirk. I like to think it's Bashir disobeying Sisko and going to meet with Kirk. :P

Denise Crosby & Alexander Siddig look perfect in those roles! Crosby looks very nice with Sally Kellerman's hairdo.

some kirks

3a1554277341170.jpg 47d056277341176.jpg

Kirk looks awesome in the DS9 uniform!

Hello everyone. I am new to this site, and it says I can not make a new topic, so sadly I am posting here since it is the most recent viewed subject. I have made a music video that I would like the Trek fans to peer review and let me know what you think. It is the 2009 Star Trek edited to the song The Necromancer by Rush. Here is the link. I hope that by posting here I have not caused any problems, I just can not seem to be able to start a new topic. Sorry for the inconvienence and I hope you enjoy.

You cannot make a new topic because you need to post in the http://theomegasector.com/index.php?/topic/9176-all-new-members-post-a-reply-here/ thread. The opening post explains that is done to curb spam bots.

Hello everyone. I am new to this site, and it says I can not make a new topic, so sadly I am posting here since it is the most recent viewed subject. I have made a music video that I would like the Trek fans to peer review and let me know what you think. It is the 2009 Star Trek edited to the song The Necromancer by Rush. Here is the link. I hope that by posting here I have not caused any problems, I just can not seem to be able to start a new topic. Sorry for the inconvienence and I hope you enjoy.

You cannot make a new topic because you need to post in the http://theomegasecto...t-a-reply-here/ thread. The opening post explains that is done to curb spam bots.

And it's obvious that Cooper is not a spam bot. He's not taking over the thread. He simply wanted to share a fan video, but didn't have the privilege to post a new topic yet. TrekCore encourages fans to show their support for the franchise, as compared to other Star Trek fan sites that maintain holier-than-thou attitudes.

You cannot make a new topic because you need to post in the http://theomegasecto...t-a-reply-here/ thread. The opening post explains that is done to curb spam bots.

And it's obvious that Cooper is not a spam bot. He's not taking over the thread. He simply wanted to share a fan video, but didn't have the privilege to post a new topic yet. TrekCore encourages fans to show their support for the franchise, as compared to other Star Trek fan sites that maintain holier-than-thou attitudes.

Um....I'm not sure if I'm misjudging or misreading your post but...I didn't have a holier-than-thou attitude. I explained to him why he was having problems not posting and then linked him to a place where he could post.

I know he is not a spam bot. Otherwise, I wouldn't have answered him.

No, I know you don't have a holier-than-thou attitude. Other fan websites have members that do. The moderating team here recognizes and reacts quickly to spammers. We should all remember to give new members a break. After all, we were all n00bs at one time.

No, I know you don't have a holier-than-thou attitude. Other fan websites have members that do. The moderating team here recognizes and reacts quickly to spammers. We should all remember to give new members a break. After all, we were all n00bs at one time.

Oh believe me, I understand exactly what you mean! I've been on the receiving end of rude posters. lol

Sorry I misread your post.

Woody Allen looks so.... atypically macho. :laugh:

Harvey Keitel looks like a real no-B/S skipper. "Captain Wolf." :P

And Buscemi looks very much the typical 'science geek' (an attribute for a science officer). Reminds me of Professor Frink on "The Simpsons."

Professor_frink.jpg

And one can only imagine how utterly cool a Captain Steve McQueen would've been.... makes one weep. :(

Those are all excellent; especially the look on Richard Pryor's face: Looks like he's saying, "Did any of you know there's a bunch of giant ape-like mother f**kers outside?!?" :giggle:

Edited by Sehlat Vie

NSFW...most parts covered or blurred

ffe1c7280733651.jpg

Edited by gazomg

NSFW...most parts covered or blurred

ffe1c7280733651.jpg

:laugh::cylonclap:

glad someone has a sense of humour ;)

A perverse one, too... :thumbup: