Sign in to follow this  
Dillkid

Who Are Your Top 3 Favourite DS9 Main Charcters?

Porthos   

Garak (far ahead of anybody else.. I LOVE every episode he is in.. he is the spice in the soup!)

Dr. Bashir (just too sexy and smart to ignore)

Cpt. Sisko (he is an intriguing leader.. warm and yet so authoritative.. you just know not to disappoint him or rub him the wrong way.. but he has an unbeatable moral compass)

Edited by Porthos

Tone720   

OK so Rom first, Leeta second, then Kai Winn....... ;)

:laugh:

nah seriously,

1/ A certain ms Jadzia Dax

the other 2 aren't so simple, but um...err.. OK

2/ Ben Sisko

3/ Garak

but MOST of the cast is just awesome, it'd be quicker for me to name the 1 or 2 characters I DON'T Like, lol.

Edited by DaxFanDS9

3S-GTE   

Male

1. Constable Odo

2. Miles O'Briend

3. Benjamin Sisko

Female

1. Kira Nerys

2. Jadzia Dax

3. umm...the other dax....

Sorry, I hate all ferangis, except Quark and Rom, (although I wanted to shoot Quark), I skipped every episode that was circling around ferangis, yuck… Irritating. Whining voices get the best of me….

Edited by 3S-GTE

Shepard   

1. Major Kira.

2. Garek.

3. Sisko.

I wish Ezri's character had come into the series sooner; course with DS9 it's more a matter of there being any characters that weren't outstanding.

Guest jadzia_dax2370   
Guest jadzia_dax2370

Ooh just three? that's a tough one! Thought the whole cast were fantastic, but heres my topest of top three! lol ...........................................drumroll please..............................................

1- Jadzia

2- Worf

3- Quark

Could we not do favourite pairs on DS9? lol Would then have to be;

1-Jadzia & Worf (my fave characters)

2- Bashir & O'Brien (the on screen friendship was brilliant)

3- Quark & Morn!

hey all

mine are

...........angel_not.gif

1: jadzia dax ( no surprise)

2: ezri dax

3: sisko/kira

1. Major Kira.

2. Garek.

3. Sisko.

I wish Ezri's character had come into the series sooner; course with DS9 it's more a matter of there being any characters that weren't outstanding.

hey

totaly agree with you 'Shepard' i also wish ezri had come in sooner.

I can't stop at 3! :biggrin:

But I also can't rank them. I can tell you my #1. Garak.

Top 5

-Bashir

I idenitify with him. I admire his brilliance and his undying passion for his work. Like McCoy, he took his profession extremely seriously.

-Dukat

I never quite saw him as the evil man everyone says he is. That's how good Marc Alaimo is. Or maybe that's how messed up I am. :biggrin: He does have an AMAZING voice! I always love to see Dukat, but I will admit that I prefer him before he went insane.

-Garak

Andy Robinson owns this part. So many layers to Garak. He does a good job presenting a man who you'd like to be around but you know you shouldn't.

-Odo

As an actor, Auberjonois impresses me the most out of the priniple cast. Like Nimoy, he was ALWAYS on his game. He really brought out the pain of Odo very well.

-Weyoun

Jeffrey Combs. Nothing more needs to be said. But I will say that he's funny as hell. Love when he drinks the poison. Combs brings out the quirks of Weyoun wonderfully. A gifted actor, devilishly funny.

Second 5

-Eddington

His speech to Sisko is an immortal moment. Honestly, part of me wishes he'd not defected to the Maquis, but stayed as a semi-regular until the end of the series. I like that he was a little unlikable to the rest of the crew. I'd have given him the job of being second officer of the Defiant. First officer when Worf commands. He could have been the sorta keeper of the Defiant. The guy who stays with the ship all the time, and it's his job to make sure everything is maintained and that the ship is ready to go at all times. But anyway, I like that he wasn't Mr. Nice Guy, but he was a pro.

-Jadzia Dax

-Sloan

-Quark

-Vic Fontaine

I need to got to bed, so I'll just list the others.

Guest jadzia_idaris2370   
Guest jadzia_idaris2370

hey fellow niner

mine are

1) jadzia dax

2) kira

3) Quark

Garak wasn't a main character. rolleyes.gif Even if he was on often enough to seem like it -lol. But nice to see so many Garak fans!!!!!!! thumbup.gif

He's a main char to me! happy.gif

Prolly my joint fave with Julian, then it's Odo. But I like Miles too. And Jadzia. She's my favourite female char because she kicks butt! biggrin.gif

minbari2.gif

Garak wasn't a main character. rolleyes.gif Even if he was on often enough to seem like it -lol. But nice to see so many Garak fans!!!!!!! thumbup.gif

He's a main char to me! happy.gif

Prolly my joint fave with Julian, then it's Odo. But I like Miles too. And Jadzia. She's my favourite female char because she kicks butt! biggrin.gif

minbari2.gif

That's why Kira's my fave female, she's feisty!! lol. Nobody's going to push her around.

Garak and O'brien are my faves. I'm so glad he joined DS9 seeing as he wasn't on TNG that much. Colm Meaney is such a great actor, I'll watch just about anything if he's in it. (Even films about football!!! lol. ;) )

Guest jadzia_idaris2370   
Guest jadzia_idaris2370

hey all

furious.gif

ohh tough, as im new to star trek, and only seen some episodes, im gonna choose ( coz ive seen there episodes)DeepSpaceNine.gif

1) Jadzia dax

2) Worf

3) Kira

Goei   

Leeta

M'Pella

Weyoun are my favorites.

From the "main" cast I would say:

O'Brien

Quark

Odo

Edited by Goei

Dillkid   

Leeta

M'Pella

Weyoun are my favorites.

From the "main" cast I would say:

O'Brien

Quark

Odo

Does M'Pella ever even talk on screen, or does she just follow the "Morn Rule"?