Sign in to follow this  
JayTheTrekkie

Profit and Lace

Episode Name: Profit and Lace

Episode Number: 23

Production Number: 547

Season: 6

Directed by: Alexander Siddig

Summary: Zek and Ishka arrive on the station to announce that Zek has given females equal rights. Unfortunately, this has plunged the entire Ferengi society into chaos, Zek has been deposed as Grand Nagus, and Brunt is now Acting Grand Nagus.

I love this episode!

Quark: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHAT?!

Moogie: *dies*

:laugh: :laugh:

The way Bashir mentions that Ishka just happened to need a new heart... and Quark trying to act like a female and then coming onto Zek. All very funny! If a little tacky :giggle:

Rom: You are soooo lucky. No man ever gave me a ring!

Quark: :huh2:

Edited by CentralPlexus

This is a hilarious episode!!!

I thought the funniest scene was when Quark smooched Nilva in front of Brunt. Brunt's exp​ression was priceless! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

And Rom showing Quark how to walk like a girl was so funny.

Quark: "I hate slug-o-cola!"

Nilva: "So do I!" :inlove: *chases Quark around the room, culminating in that naughty little scene behind the curtain*

:laugh::laugh:

I loved that bit. :laugh:

Downright painful. But he wasn't cross-dressing as such, since he had undergone a (presumably easily reversible) sex change.

I love this episode!

:laugh: :laugh:

The way Bashir mentions that Ishka just happened to need a new heart... and Quark trying to act like a female and then coming onto Zek. All very funny! If a little tacky :giggle:

Rom: You are soooo lucky. No man ever gave me a ring!

Quark: :huh2:

It was lucky that Bashir just happened to have spare Ferengi heart lying around, wasn't it?

Meh. This episode was rather funny, but to be honest, I wasn't that enamoured with it. I give it a 6.

This is a weak episode with what feels like 'forced' scenes. I understand that women's rights is a loose thread from previous Ferengi-based episodes, but this was just painful to watch.

2/10

Sign in to follow this