Sign in to follow this  
JayTheTrekkie

Let He Who Is Without Sin

Episode Name: Let He Who Is Without Sin

Episode Number: 7

Production Number: 505

Season: 5

Directed by: René Auberjonois

Summary: Dax, Worf, Leeta, Bashir and Quark are vacationing on Risa. Worf, displeased with Dax's refusal to take their relationship as seriously as he would like, and disapproving of the pleasure-seeking Risian lifestyle, is attracted by the words of Fullerton, leader of a movement seeking to restore traditional Federation morals and culture.

has some classic Worf moments. And it does seem, the spots go all the way down.

A great ep. I love how Leeta dumps Bashir ---- that alone earns this one a 10 :thumbup:

I was looking for this episode in the forum, but couldn't find it, so I think it must have been missed out.

I enjoyed this episode, but I think it could have been better. I think they could have had a B plot with it instead of focussing the whole story on Risa. I did like what watching the relationship between Worf and Dax, but I just think that it went on for too long and started to get tedious. I give it a 6.

This is a fairly boring episode. The conflict doesn't make a lot of sense and it's hard to see their point of view. I don't see what pampering yourself at a resort has to do with the geopolitics of the Federation. They try to make the link, but I think it's a weak argument. Mainly the episode is about Worf-Dax though, a pairing I never fully bought into.

This is a fairly boring episode. The conflict doesn't make a lot of sense and it's hard to see their point of view. I don't see what pampering yourself at a resort has to do with the geopolitics of the Federation. They try to make the link, but I think it's a weak argument. Mainly the episode is about Worf-Dax though, a pairing I never fully bought into.

As I recall, it was a show that was supposed be a fun followup to "Trials and Tribble-ations," something to show sexuality and push the envelope of Risa. Ira Steven Behr wanted to rattle the audience... but they couldn't show skin or have steamy hot relations, so the whole idea stunk from the outset. They turned to that weather control thing as a last resort, but meh. Just an all around awful episode.

As I recall, it was a show that was supposed be a fun followup to "Trials and Tribble-ations," something to show sexuality and push the envelope of Risa. Ira Steven Behr wanted to rattle the audience... but they couldn't show skin or have steamy hot relations, so the whole idea stunk from the outset. They turned to that weather control thing as a last resort, but meh. Just an all around awful episode.

Yeah, but... Dax in a swimsuit.  :thumbup:

367e5b8f2f70ba5559baf84561a89bc4.jpg

But seriously, I agree; it's a pretty bad episode.  Worf should've been brought up on charges, at the very least... 

Real bad move to have this follow Trials and Tribble-ations, because they gained tons of viewers with that episode, and turned most of them away the next week.

Sign in to follow this