That's exactly it. You can play up stereotypes and still not be this overtly insulting. They're literally caricatures.

And when you think of the incredible diversity of life on our planet, it's just ridiculous that an entire planet's worth of people would just be one (very specific) group of stereotypes. My question to the people of these worlds would be if what we see was the population of the ENTIRE planet? Suppose one landed in the jungles of Peru and thought that all humans were like the isolated tribes that live without technology? Or if one landed in the middle of the Sahara and though human life was nomadic and scarce?

I disagree. This episode's romance is far far far, better and believable than that 'Twilight' bull$ht . On that note this episode is horrible. Worst episode of trek ever. But still 1,000,000,000 times better than that twilight crap.

Damned episode suggests that if you got green eyes, that you are getting it on with a ghost. I got green eyes. No ghost entities feeling me up...

I found the candle thing just a load of bs. What makes it special? The fuel or the wick?

on another note, I thought 'Masks' was a great episode. As was the episode with the Troi cellular peptide cake... With mint frosting.

Edited by Toonami Tom

I disagree. This episode's romance is far far far, better and believable than that 'Twilight' bull$ht . On that note this episode is horrible. Worst episode of trek ever. But still 1,000,000,000 times better than that twilight crap.

Damned episode suggests that if you got green eyes, that you are getting it on with a ghost. I got green eyes. No ghost entities feeling me up...

I found the candle thing just a load of bs. What makes it special? The fuel or the wick?

on another note, I thought 'Masks' was a great episode. As was the episode with the Troi cellular peptide cake... With mint frosting.

Such a shame Big Red got some crummy episodes. But I'm glad to see you're punching away Green Ranger.