Sign in to follow this  
Mr.Picard

Attached

Episode name: "Attached"

Season: 7

Director: Jonathan Frakes

After escaping imprisonment on an alien world, Picard and Beverly find that their thoughts are connected by brain implants. (Memory Alpha)

I most definitely don't watch this episode. :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: So, no thoughts from me here. Feel free to discuss and all, of course, though!

P/C ALERT!!! :laugh:

I thought this one was alright, though a little boring. I can't really remember it now...

Other than the P/C, which I'd better not mention anymore :giggle:

*Looks around nervously*

Edited by CentralPlexus

I'm not a P/C fan so I don't support the relationship, but I still like the episode. I enjoyed the banter that Picard and Crusher shared when they exchanged thoughts.

This one didn't overly entertain me to be honest, TOS seemed to do these kind of alien prison break out episodes with a lot more fun! 4 out of 10.

I enjoyed this episode. I'll concede that it isn't the most Michael Bay-esque exciting episode, but it wasn't really meant to be. I thought the idea of them being telepathically linked was clever.

Also, this maybe shallow but I found Dr. Crusher to be very beautiful in this episode. Especially the final scene when her and Picard were talking.

I thought it was an okay episode. I don't mind the P/C relationship, I kinda liked the fact that they were linked to each other. I also liked the scenes on the ship, the Kes, whom are so distrustful.

6.5/10

Never knew there was such a thing as a "P/C fan". I liked the ep because of the character relationship becoming so profound. They knew how they felt for each other but still reserved their feelings. It was a good introspective ep.

Perhaps the only episode that truly focuses on the Picard-Crusher relationship. I don't mind that, but am not particularly interested in it either (maybe I would be, if they had made it a genuine story line -- IIRC, the only other episode in these regards was the mentioning of both having been married AND divorced 20 years later, in "All Good Things").

But I liked the idea of a national state on a not-yet-united world applying for Federation membership, and the Cold War allusions when it came to their paranoia.

On the bottom line, a sufficiently entertaining episode IMO, but nothing special.

Perhaps the only episode that truly focuses on the Picard-Crusher relationship. I don't mind that, but am not particularly interested in it either (maybe I would be, if they had made it a genuine story line -- IIRC, the only other episode in these regards was the mentioning of both having been married AND divorced 20 years later, in "All Good Things").

But I liked the idea of a national state on a not-yet-united world applying for Federation membership, and the Cold War allusions when it came to their paranoia.

On the bottom line, a sufficiently entertaining episode IMO, but nothing special.

He did a marvelous modern-set "Hamlet" with Sir Patrick Stewart for the BBC a few years ago; well worth a look...

Sign in to follow this