Sign in to follow this  
Mr.Picard

Dark Page

Episode name: "Dark Page"

Season: 7

Director: Les Landau

Lwaxana Troi visits the Enterprise, but she's preoccupied by a dark secret she has carried for years. (Memory Alpha)

Hmm. I must admit I prefer Funny!Lwaxana over Depressed!Lwaxana. So, this episode isn't exactly one of my all-time favorites. It's a great Troi episode, though, and I like how she helps her mother and all. But really, it's not one of my favorites and Jean-Luc doesn't appear that often either, so I can't even fill the gap with JLP rambling here... LOL.

Oh wait, I can - I adore the Picard/Troi scene in Troi's quarters when they look for clues in Lwaxana's diary. Awwwwwww. It's so adorable how Jean-Luc tries to comfort Troi and all. Makes the P/T fan in me VERY happy. ;)

Nice Troi episode, mainly Deanna rather than Lwaxana and of course a young Kirsten Dunst. Poor Worf, getting insulted again.

Hmm. I must admit I prefer Funny!Lwaxana over Depressed!Lwaxana. So, this episode isn't exactly one of my all-time favorites. It's a great Troi episode, though, and I like how she helps her mother and all. But really, it's not one of my favorites and Jean-Luc doesn't appear that often either, so I can't even fill the gap with JLP rambling here... LOL.

Oh wait, I can - I adore the Picard/Troi scene in Troi's quarters when they look for clues in Lwaxana's diary. Awwwwwww. It's so adorable how Jean-Luc tries to comfort Troi and all. Makes the P/T fan in me VERY happy. ;)

While I also prefer funny Lwaxana overall, I do appreciate that she has a couple of serious episode; I thought it was a wonderful episode that worked very well. One of the best from season 7 I think.

This one was too boring for my tastes, I'm really not into Troi episodes at all. It's not the worst I've seen from her featured episodes, but it's not all that fun to watch either. 3 out of 10.

6.5/10 - Watched it today, not a bad episode but like I read here also, I prefer the funny mrs. Troi! That being said, it was some nice delving into the history of the Troi family. And Deanna does look very pretty in this one ! :biggrin:

Sign in to follow this