Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Voyager

*Adult* Enterprise Gals

94 posts in this topic

Chase still tends to leave one...befuddled. No worries. :)

Chase Masterson: "Befuddling" ST fans for 20 years and counting... :)

I know this is about ENT's women, so forgive the brief thread diversion...

drbashiripresume053.jpg

.... but I'm sure many of you will agree it was worth it.  :P

drbashiripresume053.jpg

Ok, now you guys are NOT going to end this here. You just provocated a teenage humanoid in puberty. The consequences here are not my fault. :dry: :giggle:

It's funny because I used to not be that attracted towards Hoshi, but now I do find her very very beautiful.

It's funny because I used to not be that attracted towards Hoshi, but now I do find her very very beautiful.

She's even more adorable in person.  

drbashiripresume053.jpg

Ok, now you guys are NOT going to end this here. You just provocated a teenage humanoid in puberty. The consequences here are not my fault. :dry: :giggle:

"My god, Bones.... what have (we) done?"  :P

tsfs0975.jpg

drbashiripresume053.jpg

tsfs0975.jpg

giphy.gif

"You don't understand... There was that picture... You should have seen it... It was amazing...." 

drbashiripresume053.jpg

tsfs0975.jpg

giphy.gif

"You don't understand... There was that picture... You should have seen it... It was amazing...." 

GIF%20SORRY.gif 

As a once-teenaged boy myself (and all the hormones that went with it) I shall endeavor to be more sensitive to your plight...  :P

drbashiripresume053.jpg

tsfs0975.jpg

giphy.gif

GIF%20SORRY.gif 

As a once-teenaged boy myself (and all the hormones that went with it) I shall endeavor to be more sensitive to your plight...  :P

Don't say that, say that you'll post more :laugh:.

drbashiripresume053.jpg

tsfs0975.jpg

giphy.gif

GIF%20SORRY.gif 

Don't say that, say that you'll post more :laugh:.

Probably exactly what I would've said 30 years ago.... :laugh:

_MG_9466.jpg

32.jpg

ffa411115431970.jpg

JB.jpg

Jolene.jpg

This thread need a little "Jolene" -ing-up ;)

A little Linda as well....

Linda_Park_j6.jpg

linda-park-2.jpg

wayofwarrior1_211.jpg

Hence the "adult" warning on the thread... ;)

wayofwarrior1_211.jpg

Hence the "adult" warning on the thread... ;)

Well, I loved the pictures... If you know what I mean...

dieiscast_414.jpg

T'Pol wasn't bad looking but why didn't they let her keep her long hair?

Agreed, T'pol with longer hair was sexier than average T'pol

I never understood why Vulcans all shared the same hairstyle (only ones I recall being different were Saavik, Sybok and the younger version of T'Pau). How is that logical? Same goes for the Romulans.

I never understood why Vulcans all shared the same hairstyle (only ones I recall being different were Saavik, Sybok and the younger version of T'Pau). How is that logical? Same goes for the Romulans.

I'm guessing they kind of consciously or subconsciously pattern it after Surak (?).  We don't see Vulcan hairstyles in pre-Surak times; maybe they were once as diverse as our own.  But maybe emulating Surak's look is their way of paying homage to his wisdom and it has since become cultural; the way Sikh males don't shave their beards in deference to their cultural/religious teachings...

As for the Romulans?  I'm guessing it just became cultural by the time they parted ways with their Vulcan cousins.  Maybe Vulcanoid hair is naturally flat and falls close to the head?  

Agreed, T'pol with longer hair was sexier than average T'pol

Exactly. I mean - short hair can be beautiful on a woman. I think Kira is really attractive. It's not so much the SHORT hair as much as it being Spock's hairstyle... haha.

Yeah - it makes no sense.

I'm guessing they kind of consciously or subconsciously pattern it after Surak (?).  We don't see Vulcan hairstyles in pre-Surak times; maybe they were once as diverse as our own.  But maybe emulating Surak's look is their way of paying homage to his wisdom and it has since become cultural; the way Sikh males don't shave their beards in deference to their cultural/religious teachings...

As for the Romulans?  I'm guessing it just became cultural by the time they parted ways with their Vulcan cousins.  Maybe Vulcanoid hair is naturally flat and falls close to the head?  

Fair point on it being a cultural thing, but TOS had lots of Vulcans with long hair. The female Romulan commander also had long hair too. I don't mind if some Vulcans had the Spock hair style in accordance with the idea you presented, but every single one?

Why couldn't she look like this?

twilight_512.jpg25c832bfd7ecbdf5851c7aff26590988.jpg

I think Berman had a thing for making Trek women less attractive, hence the Troi and Janeway bunns, Kes and T'Pol hiding longer hair under a tight wig, and Seven always with her hair up. I mean, they scrubbed half of the Voyager pilot because someone thought Janeway looked better with her hair in the bunn. Why do that? Of course, it also confused me how Kes went from short to rather long in one episode. Huh?

I may be wrong, but I think they've cut Ezri's hair far too much in a few episodes as well. She looked better with the hair a bit longer.

Edited by Garak the spy