Sign in to follow this  
Voyager

*Adult* Enterprise Gals

Daien   

I always thought Linda Park and Jolene Blalock are quite beautiful, just a a shame Jolene had to wear that wig, sure the hairstyle was "vulcan like", but what was the deal?! The images are great, irregardless of what they may, or may not be showing and makes me wonder why I haven't seen anything else with Linda Park (I am sure a two minute cameo in Jurassic Park III doesn't really count, :P) as I have with Jolene (Shadow Puppets, Slow Burn and Starship Troopers 3: Marauder).

Tone720   

Jolene with a new hair colour...

th_63327_celebrity_city_Jolene_Blalock_71__122_384lo.jpgth_63336_celebrity_city_Jolene_Blalock_72__122_211lo.jpg

I'm quite liking it, but I think I prefer her with long dark hair really.

Cheile   

i always do a double take when i see Jolene with longer, lighter hair. so used to the T'Pol color and cut. :laugh:

not sure i care for that red on her in DaxFan's latest share. :vulcan:

Tone720   

Yeah I definately don't think red is Jolene's colour... always preferred her dark, so much not a fan of her blonde either.

Cheile   

^ the blond on Jolene is just trippy (not nec bad) to me cuz i never saw her as anything other than her T'Pol hair. so when i saw promo, non-char pics of Jolene, i was like "who's this?" and went "no way!" when i was told it was her.

then i looked at the eyes and realized they were right. :laugh:

Edited by Cheile

Daien   

Yeah, she really does...but then again she almost always does (except in some of season four, where she was suffering from the flu), I haven't gotten into Legend of the Seeker, but I am considering to check it out, if not for her (hell, I watched Starship Troopers 3 because she was in it).