Sign in to follow this  
Virogen

About this Forum...

Voyager   

Do you want me to add any more pictures to the harry kim thread or are you completely finished with that one?

Do you want me to add any more pictures to the harry kim thread or are you completely finished with that one?

You can continue, but I think I got the best poses!

Nog is online!

What about B'Elanna?

She will come soon, don't worry. As Julian's thread comes near the end, I'll add a new thread.

MTrek   

Okay, WISH I could start a new topic on this, but... dang forum restrictions. XP

Dunno if anyone brought this up already, but why on God's green earth is there not a theme gallery four times over for Dukat? He's like... the worst badass on DS9 for crying out loud! I know that there are PLENTY of 'Kat fans out there, but I can't for the life of me find a gallery forum just for him. O_o

I'm just putting it out there, s'all. ;D

MTrek   

There will be, there's plenty of galleries to be created.

Damn, you got that right. =S F'only I had the DS9 series -- I'd be posting more caps like crazy. x3

There will be, there's plenty of galleries to be created.

Damn, you got that right. =S F'only I had the DS9 series -- I'd be posting more caps like crazy. x3

You do realize I have two DS9 galleries open?

Voyager   

Hi Hellfighter

I've completed all the episodes for Harry Kim. There were quite a few Kim episodes/caps that were missing from the gallery, so have a look at what I've put up and you can add them. Also, are you going to add any of the Janeway pics that I finished posting a while ago. You said you would, but her gallery hasn't increased at all.

B'Elanna is alive and is responding!

Hi Hellfighter

I've completed all the episodes for Harry Kim. There were quite a few Kim episodes/caps that were missing from the gallery, so have a look at what I've put up and you can add them. Also, are you going to add any of the Janeway pics that I finished posting a while ago. You said you would, but her gallery hasn't increased at all.

I looked over what you had, but I stand by what I put in. I don't want to put the entire gallery, just ones that stand out. PM me with what you think should be added, and I'll consider it. As for the Janeway gallery, I might just redo some of the earliest ones that didn't get a lot. Let me get through all the rest that need to be built, and then I'll go after the earlier ones.

Voyager   

B'Elanna is alive and is responding!

Hi Hellfighter

I looked over what you had, but I stand by what I put in. I don't want to put the entire gallery, just ones that stand out. PM me with what you think should be added, and I'll consider it. As for the Janeway gallery, I might just redo some of the earliest ones that didn't get a lot. Let me get through all the rest that need to be built, and then I'll go after the earlier ones.

Okay.

Sign in to follow this