Sign in to follow this  
Virogen

About this Forum...

Sam   

When are we going to get a Romulan, Dukat, and Weyoun/Vorta gallery/ies?

I have been picking them at random but if you like once I put up one of the other galleries I will open a topic on one of the themes you want - I look forward to seeing some of the pictures you want to contribute :)

As soon as TrekCore's current problems have been fixed I will upload a new gallery and will then open another topic. Just bear with us while everything is fixed :thumbsup2:

Shran, Rom, Malcolm Reed, and Owen Paris galleries are all done! :thumbsup2:

Edited by Hellfighter

Sam   

Shran, Rom, Malcolm Reed, and Owen Paris galleries are all done! :thumbsup2:

Thank you very much :)

I will add them over the coming couple of weeks on my days off (which are getting fewer and fewer!)

Tuvok gallery should hopefully be up soon....:thumbsup2:

Sam   

Kai Winn, Gowron, Martok, and Ezri's galleries are all finished!

I have just got back off holiday today - so I will try and get one of those finished ones up tomorrow :thumbsup2:

Diddle   

I was just wondering, on the 'Q' Theme Gallery, will you be adding pictures of the other Q's or just John DeLancie's? I think it would be quite usefull to have one gallery with the best caps of all of them, but idk...

Sam   

I was just wondering, on the 'Q' Theme Gallery, will you be adding pictures of the other Q's or just John DeLancie's? I think it would be quite usefull to have one gallery with the best caps of all of them, but idk...

We'll stick with John de Lancie's Q for now - we can always expand it in the future when all of the other galleries are up :)

Sam   

I'm at work for the next 6 days but I will try and sort the Borg and Eddington ones out at some point :) Thanks!

Sam   

Wow! Great work! Roll on my next day off! (FRIDAY!!!!!!)

I certainly have some catching up to do!

I'm disappointed that there isn't a thread started for Chakotay. I looked under Voyager, and there are galleries for even minor characters but the First Officer's name isn't even listed there??

Sam   

I'm disappointed that there isn't a thread started for Chakotay. I looked under Voyager, and there are galleries for even minor characters but the First Officer's name isn't even listed there??

If you look at the main theme gallery page here you'll see that Chakotay is listed there...so he is on my list of galleries to do. I'll open the topic for him when I have posted another gallery if you like. If I open too many topics at once then I will never be able to keep up so I've been doing them gradually.

To put it simply you'll just have to be patient! But don't worry - we'll get around to him as we will everyone else :)

Sam.

Sam   

You'll have to wait until I've caught up! :P Real life seems to be getting the better of me lately :(

Still I should be able to get some put up today :thumbsup2:

Sam   

Gimmie some more galleries to work on!

What a busy day I have had! 5 theme galleries have been put up today!

These topics are still open:

Travis Mayweather

Jake Sisko

Geordi LaForge

Tom Paris

And these are newly opened today:

Kira Nerys

Lwaxana Troi

VOY Planets/Landscapes

Chakotay

I'm sure that gives you all enough to be going on with :P

Thanks again to each and every one of you for all your efforts :) These theme galleries wouldn't work without you.

Edited by Sam
I forgot to open elara_ananke's requested subject - Chakotay!

Sam   

*whispers* When are we getting the Romulan gallery(ies)? *Needs something to do*

I'll open that topic when I put the next gallery up if you like :)

Sign in to follow this