Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

About this Forum...

156 posts in this topic

Posted

Problem: There are so many screencaps that it is difficult to find the *best* images... For example, you want to find the best screencaps of the USS Defiant. Finding the best images would involve sifting through thousands of screencaps...

Solution: We work together and submit the best images we find in the screencaps. TrekCore Staff then will create a theme gallery with JUST those top images. Saves a lot of time searching, and helps you get what you want...

How to Help: This forum is open to everyone, without registration to help contribute. Simply copy + paste the URL of the screencaps you like best that fit the topic.

If you remember STinSV, they had their images arranged in this way... It was very convenient!

More categories will be added... Starting out with four.

Posted

Please remember to embed the images you post too using the tags as well as posting their URL - it makes it easy to see what images have already been picked and posted that way we're not repeating each other :thumbsup2:

Thanks!

(I forgot first time around and have just re-edited my original posts!)

Posted

Please remember to embed the images you post too using the :thumbsup2:

Thanks!

Oh, to any of the newbies/non-registered posters that might not be familiar with the board to embed your images so that they display in the post the easiest way to do it is to copy the URL of the image you want to post, click on the http://www.theomegasector.com/style_images/trekcore/folder_editor_images/rte-image-button.png' alt='rte-image-button.png'> button and pasted the URL into the pop-up window and hit ok. This will put the correct coding into your post without you having to do much work :) then just paste the URL again under the image and we'll have all the information we could possible need!

Thanks in advance for your help :)

If you have any other questions/comments/problems then feel free to get in touch with Virogen - The theme galleries are his baby so I'm sure he'd be willing to help :P

Posted

Great idea these themes! :thumbsup2:

Posted

What an excellent idea!!! :thumbup:

Posted

I've been thinking of this for a long time, but just never got around to it... But it will only work if people help. I don't have time to search through the galleries to create them myself :)

Posted

Next icon contest when I'm searching through I'll post some themes. :)

Posted

What a great idea. I've often had to spend ages sifting through the seasons caps to find pictures that I want, this would be really helpful.

Posted

^ i second what Voy said! this is an awesome idea!

i will help out as much as i can. :) hope to get a lil done this weekend. :)

Posted

Yeah I'll basically put up four at a time... If there are too many it will get hard to follow. I think when these four have about 30 images I'll make the galleries online and post new themes...

Posted

This is really a great idea to do....

I'm waiting for a Enterprise D and Enterprise E thread lol

Posted (edited)

Sorry to necro this one, but I just wanted to say I couldn't agree more with what Jay said. And maybe make a theme for Galaxy class starships in general, so that other ships like the Odyssey and the "Timeless"-Challenger can also be included.

EDIT: Deleted a double-post. Suggestion had already been implemented.

Edited by Lt. Bell'Orso

Posted

Waiting for Scotty (james Doohan) thread....

Posted

I'm waiting on the Romulan thread. It will come. Must be patient. :vulcan:

Posted

Pfft...

I have my own Riker thread. On my puter. :P

Posted

^ Exactly where I have my own Romulan thread. I have pics that Trekcore doesn't even have! Maybe I should horde them...yes, that's what I'll do. hehe

Besides, I also have that entire wall behind me covered. :P

Posted

I think we already have a Romulan SHIPS thread don't we?

Posted

Ships thread, yes. Personel thread? Nope! I'm sure they will get to it eventually.

Posted

Ahh

One thing I have noticed, most of the personnel threads seem to be based around individuals rather than races/groups. Maybe that will change but just an observation.

Posted

Meh *shurgs* This forum is still young.

Posted (edited)

I got more suggestions:

Klingons Ship thread (will be alot of screencaps for that one lol)

Borg Ships

Dominion Ships

Deep Space Nine (this one will be fun as alot of them will almost look the same lol)

Edited by JayTheTrekkie

Posted

Yeah I will definitely be adding more - that was just me throwing something together quickly :)

Posted

Just FYI - I will be assisting Virogen with the Theme Galleries whilst he is away backpacking so if you have any problems...questions...anything at all then you can get in touch with either of us or just post it here :)

Posted

Also I should add that without all of you helping us out and posting your favourite pics we couldn't make these Theme Galleries, its only because we have such great members here that developments like this actually work. So thank you all! :)

Posted

When are we going to get a Romulan, Dukat, and Weyoun/Vorta gallery/ies?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0